Calum's Road Ceilidh on Rassay 28th / 29th May 2010

Thunder

Reaction score
794327990_QixdW-L.jpg

To mark the end of the Calum's Road trip we will be heading for Rassay on the 28th of May 2010 and having a bit of a get together at the Islands only hotel the Borodale House together with the island residents and anyone else who'd like to attend.

The hotel has given us full use of it's facilities (hence3 the dates) and there is space in the grounds for those who want to camp and a limited number of rooms available on a first come first served basis.

There will be music, food, drink and gawd knows what else if you fancy a bit of a hooley and the chance to ride on the original Calum's Road it's open to all, just drop me a PM and bung your name down below with what you require accommodation wise. :thumb

Ahhhhh, sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit

Wife's birthday, about the only weekend I definitely cannot make. How did you tossers know that?:blast

And no, she categorically is not invited on my bike and certainly doesn't do camping:D

Ahhhhh, sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit sodit

Wife's birthday, about the only weekend I definitely cannot make. How did you tossers know that?:blast

And no, she categorically is not invited on my bike and certainly doesn't do camping:D

Nowt to do with us the dates, totally down to the hotel they had to decide when we could have the run of the place. :jager

Mind you the generous donation you wife made to the fund might have had something to do with it! :augie

I'll be there as will Mrs Nak :thumb2 Double/twin hotel accommodation will be good as I can't be bothered dragging the tent along (and Anette likes her creature comforts :D)

:beerjug:

Put me down for sure.

I've just checked, and I'll be on my own.

I'll need a room, I'll PM you Roger.

Attendees and Accomodation

Will update this people confirm

Hotel

Doubles

Bhud and Katherine
Thunder and Linda
Johhny and Tash
Nakambale and Annette
Paintman and Debs
Ouutomunch and Amanda
Wully and Fruitcake

Singles

Crapaud
Sockpuppet
Robmack

Tenting

Jez
Freeloader
Toad

Last edited:
Sorry to say it but Terry and I are not going to make the party :(. Have a great one and look forward to reading the party report :jager:beer::ChrisKelly.

All the best guys.

Glen

Sorry about that :( As Roger said, we'll drink a few on your behalf :jager

We can always get a life sized cut-out of you so you can be there in spirit :D

Attachments

• ninja.jpg
    ninja.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 312
Myself, Neil23 and MasterBaker had each been involved in the original plan to ride to Calum's Rd. Each raised in excess of the £2000, which is now with the charity.

We headed off the day before this was posted on a two week alternative trip to the safer areas of Africa and have only just returned. I presume the hotel accommodation is now all gone?

Not reached £2000 yet, but I'm coming anyway, unless anyone objects.

One camping spot for me, please.

Myself, Neil23 and MasterBaker had each been involved in the original plan to ride to Calum's Rd. Each raised in excess of the £2000, which is now with the charity.

We headed off the day before this was posted on a two week alternative trip to the safer areas of Africa and have only just returned. I presume the hotel accommodation is now all gone?

It's an open invite event and everyone is welcome.

Johnny can't post here anymore but you have his and my phone numbers so can ring anytime.

Hotel is full but lots of camping places still available. :thumb

It's an open invite event and everyone is welcome.

Johnny can't post here anymore but you have his and my phone numbers so can ring anytime.

Hotel is full but lots of camping places still available. :thumb

Cheers Roger :thumb2 I'll start working on SWMBO for permissions.

Sort of thought all that can't post here nonsense would have been sorted in the 2 weeks we were away.:nenau

Due to a change in circumstance......(no job) can you please move me from the Hotel to camping.

It's a space available to whoever wants it:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom