4. Mark H-W, R100GS
5. Andres, 1150GS
6. Emmsy Poo, DR650
7. Tinatrim, 1150GS
8. Possu (TE) 950SE

Reserve list

1. Rsstler, 1150GS
2. A. Nother, 1150GS

Just in case there are any drop-outs - I assume you have both read the small print about TKC's, tools and spares?
deal.gif

Ela, I think there is a little mad stunt monkey that wants to come on our ride too??:hogroast

Wanted to ask, are MX boots a must have? Or are my road boots acceptable?

It depends how much you value your feet and ankles... We had a broken leg once that could have been avoided if the guy had worn proper offroad boots. :rob

Hopefully she will be riding her own bike and not jumping on the pillion of unsuspecting passers by :D

Tell me about it... :rolleyes:

P8100072.jpg

Photo courtesy of Tinatrim

Oh well, go on then:

1. Pumpy (RL) 1150GS
2. Finn, 520EXC
3. Rowan, 990Adv
4. Mark H-W, R100GS
5. Andres, 1150GS
6. Emmsy Poo, DR650
7. Tinatrim, 1150GS
8. Rsstler, 1150GS
9. A. Nother, 1150GS
10. Sarah Teach, Serow
11. Possu (TE) 950SE

But that's the absolute maximum! And if someone drops out their space won't get refilled.

:bounce1:roll:JB:clap:bounce1:roll:JB:clap:bounce1:JB:clap .... thank you Ela ........ promise I won't be naughty this time :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck

Yeh right, we believe you:toungincheek

Ela.... seen as you have 4 Dirty Girls which dominate your ride, does this mean that the men have to wear the pink dresses and do exactly as told by us?????

Ela.... seen as you have 4 Dirty Girls which dominate your ride, does this mean that the men have to wear the pink dresses and do exactly as told by us?????

Well, Possu is worried that the pink clashes with the orange of his KTM, but he is more than happy to do as he is told (that's what he's used to anyway... :augie)

Thanks Pumpy! You have saved my weekend, I owe you a few cold ones!

BTW, A.Nother is Aidjay. Now off to choose and buy some MX Boots

My pleasure, Rsstler. Thanks for Aidjay's name and good luck with the MX boots. Btw, I would try to borrow some from a mate first - there is a slight possibility that you don't like that trail riding stuff after all... ;)

Right, we are now -

1. Pumpy (RL) 1150GS
2. Finn, 520EXC
3. Rowan, 990Adv
4. Mark H-W, R100GS
5. Andres, 1150GS
6. Emmsy Poo, DR650
7. Tinatrim, 1150GS
8. Rsstler, 1150GS
9. Aidjay, 1150GS
10. Sarah Teach, Serow
11. Possu (TE) 950SE

Shall we get ready for a 09:45h start from the Market Street car park?

9.45hr start does sound a little late but the advantage to this is we are in a public car park and it would lessen the amount of bikes there all at once plus, we get a bit of a lie in :D
(plus we dont have to be nice to Greg Masters as he would have already left:thumb2)

I'm riding up from central London about 2pm next Friday if anyone fancies hooking up.

Look forward to meeting everyone on the Saturday.

Cheers, Andy

Just coming out of the garage - tools, spares and jump leads packed (you never know...), Tourances wheels changed for the TKC ones and I even treated myself to a new rear tyre. :)

Hope everyone else's preparations are going well, too. Looking at the weather forecast it could get a bit slippery on the trails - don't forget your cameras... :green gri

See you all on Saturday! :thumb2

Just coming out of the garage - tools, spares and jump leads packed (you never know...), Tourances wheels changed for the TKC ones and I even treated myself to a new rear tyre. :)

Hope everyone else's preparations are going well, too. Looking at the weather forecast it could get a bit slippery on the trails - don't forget your cameras... :green gri

See you all on Saturday! :thumb2

See you there my deary XX

Back
Top Bottom