What goes around comes around... Dublin to New york

Dude take it slow...your in UFA very early...you'll freeze your balls of east of Omsk if you get there before may.......

The very best of luck on the trip mate! :)

I think he meant that's how far he's got in the book... :blast
:aidan

The book arrived this morning, I'm so looking forward to reading it. I've just read out loud the bit before the prologue (That f**king goat) to my boss. We both roared with laughter. :D

Thanks Oisin.

Thanks for clearing that up, I opted for the one with lots of pics :D. Any chance of a DVD being released ?

Hi Oisin,
I really enjoyed the report. Being from Ireland I'm sure I'm one of the few readers that understood all the lingo. :)
I've ordered the book and will recommend it to some of my pals. A quick question for you. Who did you ship your bike from USA to Ireland with and roughly how much does it cost???

TK.

Hi Oisin,
I really enjoyed the report. Being from Ireland I'm sure I'm one of the few readers that understood all the lingo. :)
I've ordered the book and will recommend it to some of my pals. A quick question for you. Who did you ship your bike from USA to Ireland with and roughly how much does it cost???

TK.

I went with shipmybike.com think it was 1600 bucks... they are bullet proof at this sort of stuff with special sleds etc... very slick.

Hi Oisin,
Thanks for that. :beer: Have a virtual pint until I get the opportunity to stand you a real one.

TK.

There's a long long line of us waiting to do that, so you'd better get in the que my friend :thumb

:beerjug:

well....planning on going on the bike so wouldnt' be able to bring many...especially with the tent and all that....

I think there will be more than a few people wanting to buy a copy at the Horizons Unlimited Ireland meting in Enniskillen:beerjug:

I will contact you to see if we can get someone on 4 wheels to bring a supply up!

PS Just ordered my own copy!

Liam

Just ordered :thumb2

Hopefully this will either contribute towards paying off your debts or go towards funding the next trip :D

Either way excellent value :beerjug:

I've been up half the feckin night reading the book , it's a great read , very funny and well written , even with the spelling errors !!! Being the same age it brings me back to my youth as well. Told the wife this morning that I'm taking 3 months leave from the job in heading for south america at the end of the year .

Coupon code

I've just ordered. Lulu.com have an offer that will make it 25% cheaper - enter 'APRILREAD' as the coupon code on the checkout page.

Can't wait!! :clap

spelling...

I've been up half the feckin night reading the book , it's a great read , very funny and well written , even with the spelling errors !!! Being the same age it brings me back to my youth as well. Told the wife this morning that I'm taking 3 months leave from the job in heading for south america at the end of the year .

yknow I went through it ten times for spelling mistakes...and even had 2 proof readers look for them too.... I guess you need a professional to do it.... hope it didn't spoil the read.

not at all , still feckin knackered in the mornings though , really enjoying it though , I bloody ordered the wrong one though so i'm reading and following the maps with the ipad , works very well . I've been tempted to read ahead and see if you got a ride at all !! Have to just wait and see .

just found this thread today, hadn't seen it before - amazing stuff, I keep thinking I'll do it one day, but haven't had the balls so far! Thanks for posting all this.

Well , I finished the book last night , I really enjoyed it and would highly recommend it to anyone , it's got everything in there , along with Oisin's unique slant on it . An optimist and a pessimist in one sentence along with some great one liners gives a good few laughs as well - the wife says it's disgusting though .

Back
Top Bottom