So then... the raffle?

As you have arsked.....

I am using the power of the motorcycle trade and so far we have over 30 prizes, from bike boots to valve caps and I'm not finished yet by any means:bounce1

If however anyone would like to donate a prize, all proceeds will be going to the Great North Air Ambulance I hope we never need it but it's nice to know it's there:thumb2

I'm thinking I'll get a couple of bottles of Lindisfarne Mead in and maybe some gift packs of local beers ...always assuming I don't drink them before the do...

:blast

I could do a couple of pairs of custom earplugs :D....Just need to tell the Manufacturer its for CHARIDEE........would mean me being relatively sober for about 10 minutes tho.....

I could do a couple of pairs of custom earplugs :D....Just need to tell the Manufacturer its for CHARIDEE........would mean me being relatively sober for about 10 minutes tho.....

Feck it mate, it'll be loads more fun doing it p*ssed:D

bUMMER.... Maybe we could scam it?

:beerjug:

Don't look lest ye be tempted..

DSCF0449.jpg

I am looking forward to purchasing some raffle tickets...can't wait for the weekend:beerjug:

Don't look lest ye be tempted..

DSCF0449.jpg

Will that last til next week Mr K?

I would love to partake in the purchase there of some raffle tickets but unfortunately it's the wrong end of the Country for me :blast

I would love to partake in the purchase there of some raffle tickets but unfortunately it's the wrong end of the Country for me :blast

The wrong end of the country :confused: Just get on your bike and ride to the other end :thumb2

286 miles..maybe a bit far for an Adventure Bike:D

I think i also need to build up some bonus points with SWMBO :augie got a weekend away in June and still trying to convince her Hog Raost is a brilliant idea, she hates tents and wont get on the bike :blast

Back
Top Bottom