Spouts Recce

the beer hunter

Reaction score
Spout, Timolgra, Forry, Mark1, Mark2 & myself did a recce today to find a GS-able route for a good day's riding.

No GS's voluteered for the recce but it's basically the same route as last year with maybe 1 or 2 lanes added here & there.

If the 8th May is anything like today it won't be as muddy as last year but dust may be a problem.

Ok, today's photos:

Your Leader - Spout
1spoutswheelie.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

53.jpg

4Dirtybikers.jpg

6Mapout.jpg

Yes, a great day out....knackered now:comfort just waiting to see if 'someone' posts a pic of my bike having a deserved rest:mad::augie

Great to ride with you again Spout, it's been a couple years since our last outing and good to meet some new faces:thumb

Must have been a good recce cos I fell asleep in the chair when I got home :D
Good to see everyone especially spout it had been a while since we last rode together.
Here's a few pics :augie

840382786_LN7hc-L.jpg

840384515_APRwW-L.jpg

840385293_TdBV2-L.jpg

840385785_hLetx-L.jpg

840387474_LvRrF-L.jpg

840390009_9b4Ee-L.jpg

To much beer ?:D

840386943_YQALT-L.jpg

Tim having trouble with a log and rock :D
840391783_ywS57-L.jpg

840390590_Bm3aM-L.jpg

We did give him a hand in the end :thumb2
840391208_UwRBg-L.jpg

Oh what have we here Tim :p

840393027_2dxJi-L.jpg

Still life in the old dog ;)
840393629_QLoZM-L.jpg

PS still owe you one for spraying me with mud :comfort

LLangollen weekend should be a good one :beerjug:

Ha ha:mad:

Here's something for Spout after telling us how good his open face helmet is then nearly chocking to death after swallowing a fly.....(quite seriously!:eek:)

I'll be humming that all day now:D

There was a moment of real panic when I couldn't breathe in or out. I can't believe a fly could block my airways :nenau Mind you, I then nearly drowned when I poured my bottle of water down my neck :D Cleared t'blockage tho :thumb

Great days riding. Nice to meet up with old friends (and laugh at them falling off) and new friends (and laugh at them falling off). :D

Lets hope the weather stays fine for May.

:thumb

PS "Beware of the Bull" trail had a padlocked gate. We'll have to bring a hacksaw with us in May.

Must have been a good recce cos I fell asleep in the chair when I got home :D

840390009_9b4Ee-L.jpg

LLangollen weekend should be a good one :beerjug:

:thumb2 Great photos.

There was a reason I took the left route (photo above)

I still have memories of Rushy getting stuck here on his DRZ last year & needing assistance :augie

To be honest though, the water levels are lower this year - should be a good run.

Thanks Spout, always a pleasure riding with you. :beerjug:

i.jpg

j.jpg

It was a good 7 hour ride yesterday - I'm off to clean the bike
Another couple of hours of fun! ;)

2nd time on the trails

Hello chaps. Nice to put some faces to the names. Only my second time trail riding and it was good stuff! I only fell off half the times I did on my first outing. Luckily some of them were after Spout and I headed off back to my car so most of you didn't see them:augie

You can just about see Timolgra and his KTM having a lie down in this one

Photo017 2.jpg
And the things Spout will do to get Timoglra to give up the details of a new trail

Photo020 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom