Best Wishes

Cheers Bhud...i'm soo excited i wanna go now but alas I refuse to spend 35 quid on a hotel in troon (cause i'm miserly) when i'm only an hour and a half away so an early start for me it is........not quite callums road but exciting none the less....:aidan:beer:

And also how to work a GPS, read a map and avoid a hangover:comfort

oh and how to break the large chain and padlock off the prebooked campsite gates

Post script

Chaz,
Not sure if this is the correct thread, however, I would just like to say "cheers mate" for getting me off my arse and onto my bike for the week - and I had to do very little preparation. Can I also say cheers to everyone else for making it such a good trip, especially Wully for his part in leading the navigation and Bobby for his patience in being 'Tail End Charlie' and ensuring no one was left behind.
Lastly, a special thankyou to Frank and Helen for some exceptional hospitality - Tara please pass my thanks to your folks - They are a great couple. :clap
Now where did I leave my reserve of brownie points!!!!! I knew I should of bought SWMBO a present:blast You guys made me spend all my money on Guiness :beer: :augie

sounds like you had a good trip :thumb2

so where's the photies of dropped bikes then? :D

Back
Top Bottom