Tossers-on-Tour: The BIG one - 2005

Re: The big one 2005

Uncle Albert said:
Im a definite for this, but will have to check i can have the time off work first.

So thats a definite maybe then :confused:

Re: The big one 2005

Uncle Albert said:
Im a definite for this, but will have to check i can have the time off work first.

Under regulation 13 of the Working Time Regulations 1998 (SI 1833/1998), you are entitled to 4 weeks leave each year.

It shouldn't be too hard to fix a week nearly 12 months in advance!

Send me your e-mail address to be included in the Tossers-on-Tour Bulletin distribution.

Greg

Re: Re: The big one 2005

Greg Masters said:
Under regulation 13 of the Working Time Regulations 1998 (SI 1833/1998), you are entitled to 4 weeks leave each year.

It shouldn't be too hard to fix a week nearly 12 months in advance!

Send me your e-mail address to be included in the Tossers-on-Tour Bulletin distribution.

Greg

..... but the employer has the right to name the days to be taken......

Re: Re: Re: The big one 2005

DavidHolmes said:
..... but the employer has the right to name the days to be taken......
.... not if the employee has named the days first! (Regulation 15(1)).

Local agreements or contractual provisions - if there are any - prevail.

Greg

Re: Re: Re: Re: The big one 2005

Greg Masters said:

Local agreements or contractual provisions - if there are any - prevail.

Greg

That would be the Leicester fornight then.

Or the warehouse I worked in with 11 others. Holiday was chosen begining of Jan. Any two weeks could be named, so long as no one else had chosed them.
Length of service deemed who chose first. I was the newest, got my two weeks summer holiday at the begining of Feb.......

pencil me in

myself and herself.. def

please..

two up..

sounds like fun..

:)

pthag

oohh ohh got all excited, sounds excellent - approached Mrs Sno, bike tour June, Europe , can I....????

sure she says (altho the initial frosty silence perhaps should have forewarned me)

if you cancel the 6 months in the US this winter wth your dogs......

so, count me in for 2006.

(b*gger)

Greg, I like the sound of this one, still prefer to be camping tho.....

However having just got back from a 4000 mile 9 day run to Bulgaria I know it's not easy to find suitable camping in some of the more far flung reaches of Europe. I think I've had enough of playing Billy-no-mates on 1 man tours for a bit. Some lively company sounds like a great idea. Look forward to receiving some idea of costings:beerjug:

Shaunie said:
Sounds very interesting.

Can you put me in the loop to receive news of dates & costs?

Shaunie

Can you email or PM me with your e-mail address?

Thanks

Greg

Baltic and things

Having now replaced, drive shaft, valves, gearbox bearings (all), alternator, battery, carbs rebuilt, if there is room left on the "Interest" list please add me to it

regards
Pembs Airhead

Fantastic, I'm up for it.

If anyone needs a place to stay on the Thursday night, I'm about 5 miles from the ferry terminal!

Two pubs within (short) walking distance.

Cheers,

Ben.

BigBadBen and Pembroke Airhead - please send me your e-mail addresses

Thanks

Greg

If there is any further interest in this trip, you should note that it will now start on Thursday, 2 June 2005 - 15.00hrs sailing, as the ferry timetable has been changed for next year.

Greg

Greg Masters said:
If there is any further interest in this trip, you should note that it will now start on Thursday, 2 June 2005 - 15.00hrs sailing, as the ferry timetable has been changed for next year.

Greg

Argh! need to check leave again now. what date we back?

Back
Top Bottom