Post your weather forecast for the weekend here

That picture is a Kodak moment......etched in my mind forever...perfect and priceless :D:thumb

I still laugh regularly at that moment :D. And can just picture the huge airtex knickers hanging up to dry in the kitchen.

What breed of dog was it ?.

Ahhhh yes the B+B experience hardcore camping with a twist, 7 years of skin and hair under the bed, sheets crawling with mites and scabies washed in Febreze, spy-holes in the walls and ceiling, communal shower armpit high in black mould, car-boot bacon and eggs for brekky the bread with a 3 year shelflife, doilies on every surface, dining room come lounge come reception covered in cat and dog hairs, tasteful family photos on the sideboard, that boiled cabbage smell that lingers on the stairs. Your host stooped over wringing their hands with 6 nails in the front door so you can’t escape payment. Priceless.

Polyester sheets and nylon bedspreads, with the odd pubic hair caught in the material.

I still laugh regularly at that moment :D. And can just picture the huge airtex knickers hanging up to dry in the kitchen.

What breed of dog was it ?.

A Westie but the oversized ass breed :D

Attachments

• mitziblueyes.jpg
    mitziblueyes.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 100
Polyester sheets and nylon bedspreads, with the odd pubic hair caught in the material.

Yes the smell of head sweat impregnated in the pillows.

Back
Top Bottom