1200 GS SE register

Still sounds like they're few and far between ....

Got back from Llangollen weekend today... Bike's bloody great... seat's bloody not :augie

Attachments

• R0011977.JPG
    R0011977.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 683
Bike's bloody great... seat's bloody not :augie[/QUOTE]

I guess someone has a spare Toilet seat now!!!!:hide

Still sounds like they're few and far between ....

Got back from Llangollen weekend today... Bike's bloody great... seat's bloody not :augie

Bryn, send the seats to Tony Archer for a re-build with memory foam or gel pads,I had my ADV seats done by Tony and he did a great job and even matched the texture and pattern of the original vinyl to re-trim the grey bits in a darker shade :thumb2

http://www.tonyarcher.co.uk/

Bryn, send the seats to Tony Archer for a re-build with memory foam or gel pads,I had my ADV seats done by Tony and he did a great job and even matched the texture and pattern of the original vinyl to re-trim the grey bits in a darker shade :thumb2

http://www.tonyarcher.co.uk/

Thanks for that... I have used Tony for the last 1200 GS I had, and he did a great job.... I'd need to source a replacement seat while its with him though... I've got a couple of months until we go over to Austria ...
:beerjug:

Thanks for that... I have used Tony for the last 1200 GS I had, and he did a great job.... I'd need to source a replacement seat while its with him though... I've got a couple of months until we go over to Austria ...
:beerjug:

I've got a spare seat you can borrow:thumb2

One more here.....

Collected mine in June 09....nearly 6k miles on it. Changed the saddle, Givi top box, front fogs, bigger hand gaurds, heel plates, Zumo etc.
This is my third GS and am loving it. Also had the added bonus of getting it before the last VAT increase :thumb2

Post some pics when i get home

as promised

Collected mine in June 09....nearly 6k miles on it. Changed the saddle, Givi top box, front fogs, bigger hand gaurds, heel plates, Zumo etc.
This is my third GS and am loving it. Also had the added bonus of getting it before the last VAT increase :thumb2

Post some pics when i get home

Forgot...got an MRA screen as well. The saddle is a MASSIVE improvement!

Attachments

• for sale 116.JPG
    for sale 116.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 626
  • for sale 117.JPG
    for sale 117.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 603
  • for sale 118.JPG
    for sale 118.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 640
Add ons

The TT seat was £250 from flea bay..normally £400:eek:
The screen was from another GSER for £80
Bargains really!

Me! Me! Me!

Got my SE Sept 09.

Stuck a full BOS system on it and HID lights for dipped and main beam, along with HID running lights.

Another SE

One more here - collected mine today from Loftylad in Glossop.
I'll post some pictures tomorrow.
Mark. :D

Lovely bike

I have been following this thread - those SE`s look lovely. I am running a 2006 GS (which I love to bits). :bow

A couple of questions:

How much more would I love the SE over my 2006 model?
How much do they cost?

Don`t forget the front crud catchers to keep those engines gleaming what that dodgy charecter Mark Hooton is making :D

www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk

I have been following this thread - those SE`s look lovely. I am running a 2006 GS (which I love to bits). :bow

A couple of questions:

How much more would I love the SE over my 2006 model?
How much do they cost?

Don`t forget the front crud catchers to keep those engines gleaming what that dodgy charecter Mark Hooton is making :D

www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk

One just gone on here for 9.5k :)

I certainly love mine more than my last 1200 ( 54 plate) for me it ticks all the GSA boxes minus the extra height and range, neither things needed by myself ;)

Having all the options ticked on the one I've got helps as well :D

My old one now sold.

Attachments

• 120.JPG
    120.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 615
Here's mine just north of Dublin on the way home from the NW200 yesterday :cool:

Attachments

• 1200se.jpg
    1200se.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 597

Back
Top Bottom