1200 GS SE register

And Another

I got one too - 6K so far , but off to Moto GP in Mugello soon to add a few more miles!.

My 3rd GS and best yet!

Here are some pics on mine, it's standard apart from the stickers and the powder coated head guards...

P1000856.jpg

P1000855.jpg

P1000853.jpg

P1000849.jpg

P1000859.jpg

It's only done 1900 miles.
I'm off to Spain next month to add some more.
Can't wait.

Star of stage, screen & UKGSER

Had mine since June last year - now on 11.5 k miles. My bike was the one photographed at Bahnstormer by Drumacoon Lad. & posted in the link:

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190015&page=3

Its not as shiny now, and has had no faults so far except a broken spring in the petrol cap.

Use it commute most days into central London which is where much of the mileage comes from.

Took it to Austria & Lake Como last year, and taking it to the Alps and Italy in 8 weeks (& counting).

The G Man

Here are some pics on mine, it's standard apart from the stickers and the powder coated head guards...

P1000856.jpg

P1000855.jpg

P1000853.jpg

P1000849.jpg

P1000859.jpg

It's only done 1900 miles.
I'm off to Spain next month to add some more.
Can't wait.

Humvee graphics :thumb2 Got the 'Special edition' stickers myself :Motomartin

Had mine since June last year - now on 11.5 k miles. My bike was the one photographed at Bahnstormer by Drumacoon Lad. & posted in the link:

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190015&page=3

Its not as shiny now, and has had no faults so far except a broken spring in the petrol cap.

Use it commute most days into central London which is where much of the mileage comes from.

Took it to Austria & Lake Como last year, and taking it to the Alps and Italy in 8 weeks (& counting).

The G Man

We're off to the Alps leaving 27th July :thumb 30/31 July Garmisch, 1/2/3 August Holchalmspite hotel in the Gross Glockner ....

I have an SE too. Bought it las Sept.

Love it. Totally. So looks the bollox.

One here in North Oxfordshire. New last September. Bought as a change from the Fireblade I had had since '96. Just so useable around the bumpy country roads here. Fireblade was great motorway blaster when I first got it (too many speed cameras now), but just a pain in the back/wrists for trips around here. Although it was more powerful, it just wasn't as user friendly - got kicked around so much over bumps. Vision over hedges etc is just so much better on GS.
Have changed the screen, but otherwise just perfect for what I need.
Very pleased.:thumb

Brought mine in Sept. just got back from Mugello, clocked just over 5K miles now. Good bike kept up with mates on thier sports tourers. Have needed to top oil up over the 5k miles I've done, probably added about a litre of oil over the distance, little concerning for a new bike.
Had the Acraprovic added removed the baffel sounds cool.
Speaking to some German riders in germany one had a new 2010 GS and had just paid 23000 euros for it, scary when the exchange isn't much over 1 for 1.
Perhaps things to come with the country in the state its in. :nenau

Human

GS1200SE
748R Ducati

I love my SE. The best GS I have yet had (of three). I have just returned from a 7000 mile trip to Syria and Lebanon. The bike just got better and better. Best fuel consumption on the computer was 57.6 miles/gallon. maximum actual range was 236 miles with 2 litres remaining in the tank. This was helped by doing 130 miles down hill from the anatoylian plateau to Adana in Turkey:blast. Only replaced a bulb. no oil used.

So the bike has done 16,700 miles since 8 July last year. Can any SE owner top that?

Regards,

Path.

I can top that bought my SE 4th August 2009 and just topped 18100 miles on it, goes in for its 3rd service next Wednesday. Love it too bits, only use it for commuting. 100 miles a day most days.

Can anyone beat that! :jibber

Perfect

Being a short-arse that likes the look of a GSA one of these would be perfect.........must step away from my credit card (if I could find one that is).:augie

Just got an ADV screen on mine... vast improvement :thumb

It's worth fitting the ADV winglets as well. I don't know why but they make a big difference for weather protection. :thumb2

I have one. Bought september 1st last year. Done 1400 miles, now for sale, anybody interested - £10,000:
Motomartin

Gone quiet again in here... is that the lot then:confused:

PS winglets that match the screen ( dark tint) now added :)

So having picked up my new toy :bounce1

How many tossers are proud owners? I have only seen one other and that was on the M5 yesterday on the way down to collect this one :)

Where did you get the engine bars from? More info, great looking bike.

Where did you get the engine bars from? More info, great looking bike.

Thanks for the comments :thumb

They're Hepco and Becker black engine bars ;) Came with the bike... the original owner did a deal where the dealership kept the head protectors but fitted a set of H&B's ... as they do a better job :)

Head protecters

They're Hepco and Becker black engine bars ;) Came with the bike... the original owner did a deal where the dealership kept the head protectors but fitted a set of H&B's ... as they do a better job :)

I dropped mine (from a stanstill i admit :blast ), but the head gaurds did the job admirably. I dont want to find out any faster than that!:eek:

The engine bars look the dogs Bo***cks! Gotta get a set of those.

I have just noticed your new screen, DO you have to have extra brackets for the larger screen? I see extra screws in the upper part of the screen, was it easy to fit? I would love more protection from the elements.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom