1200 GS SE register

To RONNIE69
Just seen your reply = ?????

Sorry - but you need to be a sponsor to sell via this site. Toad

The engine bars look the dogs Bo***cks! Gotta get a set of those.

I have just noticed your new screen, DO you have to have extra brackets for the larger screen? I see extra screws in the upper part of the screen, was it easy to fit? I would love more protection from the elements.

Rob

Rob, yes the screen has the adventure brackets as well... the upper bracket also works well as a mounting point for the 660 Zumo :)

Easy enough to fit as well...:thumb

SE White paint

Any one know a white (car) paint I can use as a touch up on the SE. Just cleaned the bike and got a mark on the front beak, stone bounced off it I think, hit the oil cooler stone guard, it worked :thumb stone jammed in the grill.
Thanks

!200 SE

I've got one too. Brilliant bike, I,ve had it since Sept 09 and only done 1800 miles. I may be selling it soon, anybody interested?

As this has now had some good exposure I'm adding a link to it in the Useful threads thread to make way for another sticky.

Hope that's OK, but if not then let me know.....

As this has now had some good exposure I'm adding a link to it in the Useful threads thread to make way for another sticky.

Hope that's OK, but if not then let me know.....

Mine's moved on to pastures new anyway :thumb It's living with an Airhead :D

An update....

Just fitted a set of Metal Mules ( thanks Devon) and a Wunderlich Y peice. Combined with the accelerator module, now pulls like a steam train:thumb

I wasnt going to replace the exhaust can, but having taken it off and felt the weight, on the lookout for a good second hand Remus or Akro ( or even the longer Metal Mule can.

All this for the fraction of the price of changing it for a '10 model:clap:clap

Got mine in July, Just going in for its 6k service at Bahnstormer on Wed, No problems, used no oil at all, unlike my 04 GS, which used a lot to start with, I have to say had almost no trouble in 42k miles, and looked good as new. The SE is a nice bike just seems to be that little much quicker, Fitted Road Attack Tyres at 4500 miles much better in the bends.
Hiya from Mark. im literally a few minutes away from you so if you know any decent routes around here then give me a shout, err if thats ok??

long shot probably, but anyone on here know anything about a 1200GS SE registration GU59 OXC ?

Any info gratefully received on here or by PM :)

Just bought this from Rainbow.

Anyone recognise it?

Mike

Attachments

• YP09WFY2 UKGSER.jpg
    YP09WFY2 UKGSER.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 440
My SE last year on the Photo Rally. My first GS and definitely the best bike I've owned. Just over 17,000 miles on the clock since new in Feb last year. Haven't seen another one around.

Attachments

• IMG_9271.JPG
    IMG_9271.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 417
SE

Just picked up this 2009 with 6500miles on the clockr1200 001.jpg

Does this one count?!

I loved the look of the SE so much (you might have seen a picture of my SE that I bought from Rainbow in an earlier thread) that I had this 'replica' built.

It's was exactly the same as an SE (although I've put a Sargent Seat on it) but it has the twin cam engine. I've also now fitted a Givi AirFlow screen, but still have the original tinted one.

Mike

Attachments

• New 1200 005 ukgser.jpg
    New 1200 005 ukgser.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 373
Just got one last week, not sure how to post pics of it, love it ...just did 100 miles on a full tank...:jager

Back
Top Bottom