Who's attending and what food?

Hi Sid, Ive been a bit quiet on this as I am taking the Austin 7 up to the Jurassic coast that week. We've decided to come back a day early so I can get to the weekend.At present I would like to come on Saturday morning and stay over till Sunday so it will be the barbie and a brecky for me. I may just come in my "Heidi", (you listening Germ, Heidi Hymer was my idea ). I would like to bring the bike but I dont know if I could manage a tent these days.
Look forward to seeing all you guys and if it is half as good as last year it will be great.... could we have some sunshine though.:aidan

Me and the Basic are away on our travels so won't be able to make this one. Hope you all have a good one :beerjug: :thumb2

Me and Proff had another high level planning meeting today and we sorted out more details. Proff has bought an optic spirits dispenser so we can easily measure out Vodka, Gin, Pussers Rum (and possibly Martini for the ladies) :D.:jager:jager

I have worked out who I think is coming we are up to a total of almost 50!:eek:

The list is as follows:
Me, my wife Ann, son Peter and son Martin
Proff, Babs and their son Chris
Tarka, Glambabe (Veggie) and Minibabe (in my Hymer)
David Nimrod
Brassmonkey
Bubbles
Abrasion
Roger Chatterton
Cookie
England Kev
Bakerlonglegs
Val.H and Jill (in their Hymer)
Peepingtom
Bill-H
Mike Wilkins (staying at Neighbours B&B)
Bumpmuncher
PW Cymru (bed in bunkhouse)
Geriatric Germ & "mate" (in his Hymer)
How much
Shep
BigyellowGS and friend?
Eliminator
Mrjonesybop
Sumprat
Sidestand and son
Techno
Bustupbiker
JPR and Jane (Veggie)
ATT
Rob Farmer
Maverick
Pastyman (arriving Sat in Hymer)
Syco ?
Kenny (Veggie and bed in bunkhouse)
Belper Phil and mate Roy (bed in bunkhouse)

I think that will be full capacity so please let me know if there are any corrections or if I've missed anyone as we will be placing orders for food soon.

Sid

For anyone who has not been before, pm me for details of location. We will be putting up signposts from The Union Pub, Stibb Cross, Devon.

Three veggies...top event :thumb2

Sid,

I'm in Proffs motorhome ( need my luxuries :augie ) so spare bed in bunkhouse is still available.
Lots of pain killing beer please ( love the idea of an honesty book :green gri - how does that work then? :D)

Cookie, don't you even think about getting that R80g/s - gulp - dirty :rob!!

Looking forward to it...new TKC80's on order :bounce1

Will be there friday all being well, do I need to come early for the pre barby welding:augie

PS put me down for grub

Me and Proff had another high level planning meeting today and we sorted out more details. Proff has bought an optic spirits dispenser so we can easily measure out Vodka, Gin, Pussers Rum (and possibly Martini for the ladies) :D.:jager:jager

I have worked out who I think is coming we are up to a total of almost 50!:eek:

The list is as follows:
Me, my wife Ann, son Peter and son Martin
Proff, Babs and their son Chris
Tarka, Glambabe (Veggie) and Minibabe (in my Hymer)
David Nimrod
Brassmonkey
Bubbles
Abrasion
Roger Chatterton
Cookie
England Kev
Bakerlonglegs
Val.H and Jill (in their Hymer)
Peepingtom
Bill-H
Mike Wilkins (staying at Neighbours B&B)
Bumpmuncher
PW Cymru (bed in bunkhouse)
Geriatric Germ & "mate" (in his Hymer)
How much
Shep
BigyellowGS and friend?
Eliminator
Mrjonesybop
Sumprat
Sidestand and son
Techno
Bustupbiker
JPR and Jane (Veggie)
ATT
Rob Farmer
Maverick
Pastyman (arriving Sat in Hymer)
Syco ?
Kenny (Veggie and bed in bunkhouse)
Belper Phil and mate Roy (bed in bunkhouse)

I think that will be full capacity so please let me know if there are any corrections or if I've missed anyone as we will be placing orders for food soon.

Sid

For anyone who has not been before, pm me for details of location. We will be putting up signposts from The Union Pub, Stibb Cross, Devon.

Bloody hell! You're going to need a bigger shed! :eek:

I will be there but not sure about howmuchforaservice
Booked Friday off work so will be leaving late morning/early afternoon - Tarka what are your plans?
Camping for me too grub and beer for me and I am dead honest me.

Ural still missing a few 'big' bits after main bearing/clutch/driveshaft UJ work but I hope to get it all done before GOTC weekend or it's plan B with the trailer.

love the idea of an honesty book :green gri - how does that work then? :D

Caught with his hand in the till :D

p938136946.jpg

:ChrisKelly

Hope its not too late to ask for a space
Could I also be put down for all meals please
I will also offer help with owt as I hope to get there "early"
taa :thumb2

guys
no sooner am i in than i am out...

the lower back problem thats kept me off the bike for 2 months has got a lot worse i struggled to get to the norh west meet on tuesday..

only found out today, got the results of the MRI scan, i have a growth on my lower back next to my bot ...

am now down for emergancy surgery to remove it.....

GUTTED doesn't even come close to how bad i feel today

sorry all

maybe next year:thumb

how much

guys
no sooner am i in than i am out...

the lower back problem thats kept me off the bike for 2 months has got a lot worse i struggled to get to the norh west meet on tuesday..

only found out today, got the results of the MRI scan, i have a growth on my lower back next to my bot ...

am now down for emergancy surgery to remove it.....

GUTTED doesn't even come close to how bad i feel today

sorry all

maybe next year:thumb

how much

Sorry to see your news:(, best wishes for a good outcome and a speedy recovery.

bubbles

Go for it Dark :thumb2
How much you can come in yer car if yer back is fooked. we all know you've got an airhead :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom