EEK HEATING OIL

doyle

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Have just had to fill my heating oil tank with kerosene,1000litres @47p per litre:eek::eek:
Its been that fukin chilly lately there's been no option but to put the heating on.
Plus i have burned more firewood than ever.Oh what a hard life:comfort

Please revert to your better known type of post and don't weary us realities ;)

just post the piccies and put on an extra overcoat.

fuel price!!

Have just had to fill my heating oil tank with kerosene,1000litres @47p per litre:eek::eek:
Its been that fukin chilly lately there's been no option but to put the heating on.
Plus i have burned more firewood than ever.Oh what a hard life:comfort

Itll keep going up with petrol an all fuels!!!! with BPs cock up also this will also put prices up ,but if we as a country keep bailing out EU countrys its got to be paid by the good old tax payer so it all helps balancing the books !!!!!:blast:toungincheek:mad::mad:

Now you be careful, I've seen the excise man with his van in Tescos car park before now!

S'okay it was an emergency and it's been filled up several times since then with proper red diesel:thumb2

BTW- I got pulled a few years ago in Oban just after the ferry came in and the poor customs man dipped the tank, saw it was clear and tipped it back in. I asked the poor covered in diesel and stinking of it man if he wasn't going to check it was avcat and he seemed confused......

Back
Top Bottom