Graphics/Sticker

Paddy Dakar

Reaction score
Tis a bit quiet around here, either everybody has forgotten where they are going in a couple of weeks (doubt it:D) or peeps are checking their 'must get list'? I know Hien gericke Belfast relieved me of a few quid last Friday!!:bounce1

Even wearing new boots as we speak, to break them in!!
Sad I know...:comfort

Anywho... I don't know all of you, but look forward to the meet and the craic!

Gonna cut my site name x2 out of some silver vinyl I have here and bring with me and stick on the bike when I get over, roughly about 1 x 5 inches
might be handy for those who aren't good remembering names specially the auld boys (Chris & Aidan:augie) or could be handy for finding said bike after a good night!

If you want a pair just let me know! and I'll add your name with mine and do all together!! :thumb2

Working on design for official Trip Sticker at the mo will post when ready!!

Lloyd :aidan

Why didn't you drop in for a wee drop of tae?

Defo would have, but had to be back in Dublin for midday, was on his doorstep at 9am, after me ringing the hoor the week previous to check his draggin jeans stock, the feckin part-timer who normally sells nothing, sold 2 pairs on wednesday, so didn't have my size! so high tailed it to Newry and got sorted!

They are doing an excellent deal, spend £160 get £40 back, so ended up getting more stuff to reduce price (twas tough but managed)
Got boots, kriega pannier liners, jeans, gloves and tinted visor sorted! yippeeee:thumb

L

Gonna cut my site name x2 out of some silver vinyl I have here and bring with me and stick on the bike when I get over, roughly about 1 x 5 inches
might be handy for those who aren't good remembering names specially the auld boys (Chris & Aidan:augie) or could be handy for finding said bike after a good night!

What name are you using - it should be "The Gaffer"

AND STOP TALKING ABOUT SPENDING MORE MONEY :rob:blast:eek::pullface:augie:aidan

Stickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tis a bit quiet around here, either everybody has forgotten where they are going in a couple of weeks (doubt it:D) or peeps are checking their 'must get list'? I know Hien gericke Belfast relieved me of a few quid last Friday!!:bounce1

Even wearing new boots as we speak, to break them in!!
Sad I know...:comfort

Anywho... I don't know all of you, but look forward to the meet and the craic!

:thumb2
Stickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb
:rob
If you want a pair just let me know! and I'll add your name with mine and do all together!! :thumb2

Stickers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messed that up:augie

Stickers please:thumb:thumb
Cheers Dude:rob

If you are making them out of silver vinyl they might not show up on my new silvery panniers.

So could you do mine in Tarmac black, it will blend in with my crash bars then.:thumb

Please leave Norm alone, its just not fair!! :augie

This will cost the lot of ya.:p

And was it the good Lord who said "let he who is without an off cast the first the stone". :potkettle

Mine just happened to be on a feckin organised ride out. :aidan

IMG_0057.jpg

One more to go!:aidan

Back
Top Bottom