all loaded and ready to roll

i'm working tomorrow and aint gonna get down till about 20:30 - 21:00 . will there be bar snacks :nenau:nenau or will i need to fend for myself ??
( i'll b starving by the time i get there ) oh , & a tad thirsty :beer::jager:beerjug::JB

Toooooooo baaaaddd...........

I'll mind and wave as I ride past :comfort

i'm working tomorrow and aint gonna get down till about 20:30 - 21:00 . will there be bar snacks :nenau:nenau or will i need to fend for myself ??
( i'll b starving by the time i get there ) oh , & a tad thirsty :beer::jager:beerjug::JB

Food served 6:30-8:30pm....we'll save a crust or two for you:comfort;)

Haven't booked (or paid for) Friday evening food, any chance there might be some nosh going spare tomorrow evening? :augie

Fuck me, what a day:blast

Nearly ready, just got to pack, and get the bike sorted:augie

wwoooohhhhoooo here we come

Morning everyone,

What a fabulous day this is going to be, brillient sunshine and a good journey ahead.. I can't wait.

So just loading the last bits and pieces and we should be rolling from Sutton Coldfield around 10ish....see you all in a bit, save us a bit of grass for the tent and me bike.:beerjug:

Morticia

see you later.
i will be on my r1150gs( recently refurbed bu super rudiemoto):D
with my bro in law on his ktm950
followed later by twins in an mx5:eek::D

Bike packed;)

Thirst developing:beer::beer:

Sun shining:thumb2:thumb2

Half days work to do:nenau:nenau

Then:hogroast:hogroast

Reports will follow I s'pose:eek::eek::boozer

Bike's all loaded, just having a spot of breakfast and and then a few last minutes adjustments and I'll be ready to

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NiduNJG-Ltk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NiduNJG-Ltk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

just started a 10 hr shift in the firehouse . then i need to go home and pack before a 2.5 hr ride down . think i'll be pitching the tent in the dark :D:D
see y'all later :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom