all loaded and ready to roll

Wish I was going now, cracking weather report for this weekend.

Have a drink for me chaps :ChrisKelly

Wish I was going now, cracking weather report for this weekend.

Have a drink for me chaps :ChrisKelly

The better half of the family was very well behaved and so was Kev !! you missed a great weekend.
Thanks again to all that made it a great event and I feel 100000000 times better after washing the 10000000000000 bugs off my bike and having my first shower since friday myself.:augie

Cant wait for the next northern run as the roads were fantastic and if i lived up there i would never be on this thing I would be out on my bike every minute of the day.

Hopefully everyone got home safe and sound and makes a change not to have to dry the tent out when i get it home.

Thanks for great northern hospitality :bow

Beano:jager

got home about 1630 according to mr Garmin 874 miles bleedin knackered and me spuds were roasting anyhoo enough of the whinging, thanks to colin and his team for a superb weekend beer at a sensible price good food and forkinell were bangin.
A big thankyou to phooey for the puncture repair, scare of the weekend was seeing ash emerging from his bunk early o'clock saterday morning :eek::eek:
apart from that had a good time drank loads of beer talked a load of bollicks.
same time next year??

scare of the weekend was seeing ash emerging from his bunk early o'clock saterday morning :eek::eek:
same time next year??

i think you were turned on :eek
:kissy2

got home about 1630 according to mr Garmin 874 miles bleedin knackered and me spuds were roasting anyhoo enough of the whinging, thanks to colin and his team for a superb weekend beer at a sensible price good food and forkinell were bangin.
A big thankyou to phooey for the puncture repair, scare of the weekend was seeing ash emerging from his bunk early o'clock saterday morning :eek::eek:
same time next year??

:postpics

no on second thoughts:eek:

Some of your entourage went:augie

Yes .... it was very quiet here without her.

I hear there was few embarressed faces when they learnt she was my daughter

The better half of the family was very well behaved and so was Kev !! you missed a great weekend.

I know, I did have thoughts of going but other plans got caught in the way.

Next time :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom