BWTI Thank You Thread

Superb weekend- great beer, great music, great rideout and great company. Never been on a UKGSER do before- hopefully this will be my first of many.

Treated this weekend away as a dry run to make sure my 1200ADV is ready for my Czech adventure after it being into RGM to have all the gearbox oil seals replaced and a new clutch.

Got home this afternoon- my outer final drive oil seal is now leaking- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Have spent more on this bike in 9 months than I have in 5 years on my 1150.

Seal is quite cheap and it's a 15 minute job if you know what your doing.

:beerjug:

We'll be OK as long as Freeloader doesn't post up photos of him modelling the Gimp Mask that he won...

I'm making you wait. :D

In a futile bid to use the thing for its intended role, on the way home I called at a friend's house in Dalkeith, who showed me both of his Kawasaki 650 twins - neither of which the gimp mask fitted... :tears

The views from the campsite were excellent. Had a great ride with Colin & Georgia - thanks. Good choice of beer. Hope this one becomes a fixture. Well done all who worked on this - I had a great weekend.

Just a big thanks to you all ! had a great weekend meeting all you tosser types, You managed to get it all right, weather, countryside, ride out and the company !:D

The weather was great
the beer was excellent
the roads were fandabidosi

beetle was there:eek

It was alright I suppose :augie

colin deserves to be co opted onto the Olympic organising committee:thumb2

So who called into Watford Gap services about 3:15pm Sunday on a fully-loaded yellow 1150 two-up to refuel? I didn't have a chance to talk 'cos I wuz rushing to an RTC which had just happened down the road.

Was it a renegade from BWTI or just a random rider?

So who called into Watford Gap services about 3:15pm Sunday on a fully-loaded yellow 1150 two-up to refuel? I didn't have a chance to talk 'cos I wuz rushing to an RTC which had just happened down the road.

Was it a renegade from BWTI or just a random rider?

Wasn't me. I went off course a couple of times on my way back, but not that far off track!

I also would like to offer praises to the organiser's of this superb event
The warmth of the hosts was only just passed by the scorchio weather
personal big thank you to Peter "petcul" for his wonderful offroad guided tour of this beautiful part of this country
Probably the Best event I have done :thumb2
See you at the next one for sure :bounce1

Everyone has summed up what i wanted to say but a big THANK YOU from me and Gomez, how you booked the weather i just don't know.

Colin, Georgia, Rob, Gail and everyone in the North East, what a cracking do. The ride out with Rob and Gail was great, i did not know how wonderful that part of the world is...and the roads, your best kept secret is now out.

Sat nav took us back down the M6, and got home around 3pm...very tired, suntanned and smiling.

So thank you all and put us down for next year please.

Morticia:beerjug:

PS: Can you book the band again, they were ace.:clap

Great weekend

A big thank you to all involved in making this a great weekend
A weekend of fun for us, months of planning for you. :thumb2
Top job. Kev, Meg's

Thanks very much for a great weekend. Beautiful location, great folk, cracking band and beer and a scenic rideout. What more could you ask for.
Donnie

Awesome weekend, thank you Colin & Mort and everyone else involved in organising. Awesome rideout (apart from Gills puncture!) Thanks for flagging me down when I couldn't see her in my mirror! Looking forward to the next one. :clap:clap:clap

THANKYOU

Hey all :)

sending out a big THANKYOU for a fantastic weekend, also thanks for trying to help with the puncture :augie lol, i really appreciate you stopping with me, looking forward to doing it again sometime soon (minus the nail in tyre), and sorry to my fella andy for being stuck on the side of the road with me and missing out on the rest of the ride:beerjug: all x

personal big thank you to Peter "petcul" for his wonderful offroad guided tour of this beautiful part of this countryProbably the Best event I have done :thumb2

Seconded, Mick, I'm still amazed I didn't fall off on Saturday!

well done and many thanks for organising a great weekend - so impressed you even managed to sort the weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!. good to meet many of you and put faces to the names. sure it wont be my last event - might give the hog roast a try:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Yep, more praise from me.

Great venue, great rideout (a genuine Tibetan Buddist temple ferrcrisakes!!!), good company, good music & good beer.

Oh, and I won 3 raffle prizes.

Fantastic weather made for a perfect weekend.

Thanks to all involved. Hope to see you all soon.

personal big thank you to Peter "petcul" for his wonderful offroad guided tour of this beautiful part of this country
Probably the Best event I have done
:thumb2

+1 ... wot he said :thumb:thumb:thumb some pics and vid to follow soon

Back
Top Bottom