Anyone with local knowledge of Edinburgh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

techno

Reaction score
I wasn't planning on coming to this one as it is a little bit far for a short weekend...but as luck would have it work are sending me to Edinburgh for a job 1st - 3rd June then back again on the 7th June.

Not much point coming all the way home to go back again so guess where I will be going that weekend...:)

Anyone local know somewhere nice and secure to leave my bike in Edinburgh (EH3)? It will either be just the bike or the car + bike on a trailer (depending on how much work 'stuff' I need to bring up).

I'll need somewhere to stay when I am there so work will be paying for that but I doubt the hotel/B&B will have somewhere I can leave the bike if it is on the trailer whilst I go off to work if I take option 2.

Anyone know somewhere ??

Cheers!

I'm 30 miles south of Edinburgh and can find space in my garage for a few days if thats any help.

If you need closer to Edingburgh Motorrad East used to do bike storage at their shop for a reasonable sum but I've not been in since they have changed hands so I don't know if they still do it

Stumpy

Thanks for the offer. It looks like work are going to book me somewhere in the centre anyway now so hopefully the hotel of their choice will have something to chain the bike to..if not I'll be popping over :) Are you going to GOTC?

You can squeeze it into my lock up in Eh10 if you need to. Drop me a pm.

Managed to squeeze all the stuff on the bike and hopefully got somewhere to leave it too :) - so see you all Friday. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom