Auxilliary lights

Nick,

Do you have details of the 27watt version, are they the same size and how much?

They look like just the job for my Dakar rep project.I'll be in touch.:thumb

Hello everyone.....

At last, we've put a small web site together. It's still under development, we're planning more photos, and short video to show you what these lights are all about.

Take a look, and if you're inclined, keep checking back every now and again.

www.motoenduro-led.co.uk

Thanks

Nick
MotoEnduro LED

That 'emergency' flashing mode can't be legal on a bike, surely.

Probably make you some space when filtering though:augie

Wow, that's a great price. I wonder how they'd compare to a 35w hid spot.
Just guessing here, but they make about 1500 lumens according to th ebay offer. A HID headlamp apparently makes a bit more than 13000 lumens - so one of these would be about half as bright as a HID headlamp.

Or, to put it another way, a pair of these would be worth about the same as an extra HID headlamp

Sound reasonable?

Hello everyone.....

At last, we've put a small web site together. It's still under development, we're planning more photos, and short video to show you what these lights are all about.

Take a look, and if you're inclined, keep checking back every now and again.

www.motoenduro-led.co.uk

Thanks

Nick
MotoEnduro LED

so whats the difference between yours and the ebay version except for being more than double the price?? Even the dimensional photos are the same.

If i paid your prices and then found them on ebay i would be gutted. :eek

Hi to one and all,
Please note we have to pay VAT, Import Duty, shipping and tax on any thing we sell, unlike the man on ebay - also please note that our light are 9watt and we do offer a service in the uk.
I am sure that a 27watt flashing version is not uk legal ???
Best regards

Mike & Nick

so whats the difference between yours and the ebay version except for being more than double the price?? Even the dimensional photos are the same.

If i paid your prices and then found them on ebay i would be gutted. :eek

Hey,it's a free market,you can buy from whoever you choose,as for me,as the starter of this thread,I found Mike's bike in the Island and I loved the lights so will be buying from him,my choice.

All the best everyone

Kimbo :)

Hi Kimbo,
Thank's for that, I have brackets for you and will spay them up black ready for you to have a look at on sat, there are many ways you can mount the lights and will show you all the options and all the differant brackets you can use. (You don't get that from the man on ebay and our commitmet to fellow GS users is second to none).

I am picking my bike up on sat morning as well so no working for me next weekend.

Look forward to meeting you. Drinks on me Kimbo :beerjug:

Best regards

Mike

Now on my 5th GS
:aidan

Hey,it's a free market,you can buy from whoever you choose,as for me,as the starter of this thread,I found Mike's bike in the Island and I loved the lights so will be buying from him,my choice.

All the best everyone

Kimbo :)

yes very true its a free market and i know where my money will be going but cheers for the heads up on the lights in the first instance, i just saw they have the black anodised 9W for £24+7 post :beerjug:

just noticed the same bike on the first page is also shown on the ebay page, but is a different photo....

Hi all,

He designed and has tested these for a long time to get them right , Think i had one the first sets and i can tell you that they are brilliantlly bright,

then the ebay bloke must have got hold of a set and got a company to make them so he can sell them on ebay??

if mike designed them then thats all a bit odd, i hope they had a patent?

yes its my bike and a complaint as now been sent to ebay as i have not given this man permision to publish pictures of my bike,(how he has the photos i have no idea) Work this one out for your self would you trust him, he has stolen our pictures, good job he is not living in the uk or he would be in court by the end of week for copy right and the picture of the alfa is also not his as i know the man that took this photo as silverstone and the man that owns the car.
The more i look at this ebay advert the more i smile, you buy from this man if you want and let know how you get on. In the uk we offer a service, bit had talking to some one in Hong Kong when it dose not work, but we will be stopping him from using our pictures and information

Best regards to one and all

Mike

:beerjug:

Personal Agenda

then the ebay bloke must have got hold of a set and got a company to make them so he can sell them on ebay??

if mike designed them then thats all a bit odd, i hope they had a patent?

Hi swissrob

I hope I'm mistsken but there seems to be something of an agenda in your postings.

You appear to be hell bent on demolishing a small business which is offering a product AND a service. You might want to take a peek at the price of BMW lights and have a pop at them too.

Just to be clear - we import the lamps, pay shipping, import duty, VAT and handling charges. We carry stock and are able to deliver to a UK address within three working days, and are able to resolve problems in the same time frame.

It's a free market, you pay your money and you make your choice. All you have to do is ask the people to whom we have sold the lights about the service and care we take.

If you do have an agenda or a problem with what we're trying to do then I'd invite you to either PM me or get it out in the open. Your subtext seems to suggest that we're ripping poeple off.

I look forward to your considered and intelligent response swissrob.

Best Regards

Nick
MotoEnduro LED

Back
Top Bottom