Auxilliary lights

Hi Nick, sorry for the delay in giving you some feedback, but want to tell you and any future customers how happy I am with the lights you supplied.
They all fitted great, I put them on a micro relay fed from the battery, so they can be on or off depending on when needed, wow, they are bright. Made a hugr difference on our usual run back along the twisty coast of Norfolk, I have Les's HID lights already fitted and they supplement them great. The verges are brighter, the depth of light has improved, and all in a great white light.
So to all the peeps on here giving poor Nick a hard time, try him out, he is very helpful on the phone, knowledgable, has put a lot of his time in getting the product right, I know if I am hurtling along the road at night I would rather put my faith in him than other lights sponsored on here.
Mind you, if he laughs his tits off when you are asking how to stop them flashing, when they break etc then maybe its a little deserved!!

So big up to Nick, hope it remains to be worth your while, cheers.
:thumb2

Hi Mate,
So pleased your happy with our service and the lights, if you need any help with any thing else please just give us a call.

Thank you once again for your reply

Best regards

Mick & Nick

Moto Enduro LED

:aidan

Thanks Kimbo

Next time you're over our way do you fancy a beer at the King Billy?

Regards

Nick & Mick
MotoEnduro LED

You are so welcome,and yes,would love a drink at the King Billy but as a total pisshead I find it hard to walk into a pub without getting blitzed,and obviously I can't do that and ride the bike,might have to settle for a cup of tea and a bacon sarnie at Woolastons,be good to see you.

:beerjug: Kimbo

There's a bit of a problem about coffee and bacon sarnies at Wollastons.... they're closing the cafe tomorrow.

Nobody down there seems to know what's happening. Does anyone else have a clue, or a view on this?

I know this is off topic for this thread so I'm holding my breath wating for a flaming from the usual suspects ( you know who you are, so don't be shy !)

Nick

There's a bit of a problem about coffee and bacon sarnies at Wollastons.... they're closing the cafe tomorrow.

Nobody down there seems to know what's happening. Does anyone else have a clue, or a view on this?

I know this is off topic for this thread so I'm holding my breath wating for a flaming from the usual suspects ( you know who you are, so don't be shy !)

Nick

Dont worry, cafe is only closing for 2/3 weeks for a refurb!! Apparently its gonna become all swanky and extend into bike showroom......:thumb

Anyone got a contact phone number for the guy in Hong Kong?

Nope... they don't have phones in Hong Kong............

cause there so many Wings and so many Wongs, someone might wing the wong number:D

I'll get me coat:hide

Thanks for asking but £130 is way way above my budget.

You should see Mick's LED conversion of the standard BMW fog light with a spanky new unit.

As for the price, as several folk here have found to their cost, buy cheap - buy twice. Buy them from Mick and you get a pair of lights that work, that don't need modifying to make work - oh and they continue to work.

Good luck

Not everyone on here can afford to splash £130 on a pair of lights.

Me being one of them that can't!

Not everyone on here can afford to splash £130 on a pair of lights.

Me being one of them that can't!

if you buy the 9w(they are now 12W) lights the chinese guy is selling, a set of 2 lights worked out at about £60 inc the post if i remember properly.

They arrived in about a week and full info at each stage. I have sent all my mates his way and our local group have bought from him - he will do group discount.

20 pairs of lights and no problems or issues and they are waterproof.

ebay item number 140521804592

Stolzy returned his 21W versions as the 21W versions had different modes triggered by power switching and he had some issues getting them in sync, think the return went smoothly though?

I hope you don't mind me re-opening this old thread on LED running lights, it seems to be the newest and I'm not sure which lights to order I'd be grateful for any advice.

Technology seems to have has moved on quickly from 12W 600 lumens

12W 780 ~ 870 lumens # 140769500771 £60
16W 1600 lumens ebay # 140759238106 £67
30W 3000 lumens ebay #180868879020 £130
Cree 4 LED running lights from Bike Vis for £73 #180745847385

I'll be using them for running lights on an F800 mounted to Rugged Roads bar

Is 1600 lumens too much / illegal

Komy Kwan the ebay vendor in HK says best use 2 x 3000 lumen with a wireless dimmer for running and full power through the relay, triggered by the main beam switch line. Could be a great setup but dependent on the reliability of the electronics / switch which he says wrap in clingfilm under the seat

12W a simple, reliable fit with little to fail.

I've recently changed from the 1200 to the smaller 800 and am finding I get that little bit less respect from car owners who pull out regardless. I'm after maximum presence here

It would be great to hear what others have done more recently than the last thread

Thanks a lot, Iain

as an update and info for Iain...

out of the 20 pairs not 1 has failed or had issues, they have been used in torrential storms with no signs of condensation.

if you want them for running lights then the 9W is more than enough and are very obvious "little lasers" is a frequent comment, i use mine as additional lighting - i find the beam quite wide. i had them mounted on the crash bars which is low , moving further up improves the spread greatly (obvious).

reading on other forums etc it appears the very high power lights have a reliability issue, other advantage of the lower powered lights is no need for dimmers/relays ets as the max draw is 2A so no canbus issues

I've just re-visited this thread without reading it all the way through again so forgive me if I've lost a bit of the collective's perspective regarding these lights!

Anyhooo. I decided to have a crack at these lights (see link). Ordered them on 12th June, Arrived this morning, very well packaged, no duty of any kind to pay £63 delivered

went for the lowest power options as I'll be using them as driving lights so wanted the best possible chance of reliability!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140769500...:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_16791wt_1139

Naturally I've only just taken them out of the box so have no story to tell regarding their performance, but first impressions are on a very nice quality unit.
If they only last a couple of years I'll be happy at that price ....... famous last words I know!

just my 2p

Back
Top Bottom