Saturday Breakfast Ride

Mr K

Reaction score
Last year a few of us went to "Loomies" for breakfast and a short ride.

This year I fancy the Little Chef at Popham - y'know the one where Heston Blumenthal tried to revamp their menu?

Apparently it still serves "Olympic Breakfasts" so that'll do me.

Looks to be about 20 miles away by sat-nag composed (boring) route.

If anyone knows a more interesting route post-up ...but basically it's just going somewhere for brekkers.

Say 10.00 start, if you want to join me.

:fnikefork

Last year a few of us went to "Loomies" for breakfast and a short ride.

This year I fancy the Little Chef at Popham - y'know the one where Heston Blumenthal tried to revamp their menu?

Apparently it still serves "Olympic Breakfasts" so that'll do me.

Looks to be about 20 miles away by sat-nag composed (boring) route.

If anyone knows a more interesting route post-up ...but basically it's just going somewhere for brekkers.

Say 10.00 start, if you want to join me.

:fnikefork

Theres a much better bike friendly cafe OPPOSITE at POPHAM AIRFEILD other side of the road, much easier to get to from the B ROAD route.

Cafe is where the LANDS END Trial starts from and is the site of a massive bike jumble in the summer.

would have finished work and probably just arrived by then so maybe yes:thumb may be a case of ground dumping my gear and going straight there

Not discussed with the big badger yet but there's a chance we might be up for a trundle out for a second breakfast (badgers and hobbits have that predilection in common ;))...

...not that I'm implying that anyone else who's interested is a hobbit :blast ...unless they are happy with the comparision... :thumb

It depends on what condition I'm in at the time:friday

I think I'll take some bread and bacon just to be on the safe side:rolleyes:

Not discussed with the big badger yet but there's a chance we might be up for a trundle out for a second breakfast (badgers and hobbits have that predilection in common ;))...

Just to clarify, I'm far too big to be a Hobbit.

Too many second breakfasts :(

May have to be self catering - I'm planning a bevvy or two.

Theres a much better bike friendly cafe OPPOSITE at POPHAM AIRFEILD other side of the road, much easier to get to from the B ROAD route.

Cafe is where the LANDS END Trial starts from and is the site of a massive bike jumble in the summer.

Great sausage sarnie in there and you can sit with the air traffic controller :rob

Back
Top Bottom