Boxer Beet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new to the forum but it seems I'm not the only Boxer owner in Norfolk (albeit a road one). I'm in Hingham, not a stones throw from Larling.
What's planned?
:beerjug:

Hi Jim and welcome to the forum. :beerjug:

Nothing particular planned yet for BB but probably the usual - beer and bollox. Try the East Midlands event this September as an introduction to UKGSer events.

There's quite a few local GSers but like most of us Norfolk folk, they don't have much of a social life.

Keep an eye out in the East Anglian section - there are occasional get-togethers.

Ok i will ask, can non GS owners come?,
I have road a bike, am looking at getting a F600 GS second hand when the right one comes up.
BTW am in Essex

No, definately not! :upyou

Oh go on then! :D More the merrier.:thumb2

Somebody had to...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vncoh-yJ9nw?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vncoh-yJ9nw?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:hide

Boxer beet

We're having the first East Anglian* event next year.

4748760250_520d4793a1.jpg

Not many details as yet but the dates are set - 29 - 31 July.

The usual stuff really: camping, B&B, beer, ride-outs and much talking about nothing much.

The current plan for the venue is the Angel at Larling, just off the A11.

Main contacts are Trevtuck or myself.

Main thing is - get it in your diaries now!

*the round bit near Holland

Sounds a great idea. Put me on the list as a helper
:thumb

Remind me a bit nearer the time, don't do tents but might see if I can find a B&B nearby.

As new 1150 GSA owner I'd like to join the trail run and will get some knobblies over the winter. Where can i find tips on waterproofing the bike?
cheers

how about some acf 50 industrial size

As new 1150 GSA owner I'd like to join the trail run and will get some knobblies over the winter. Where can i find tips on waterproofing the bike?
cheers
I think some acf 50? maybe
i think you might need some wellies too..

Attachments

• submarine gs.jpg
    submarine gs.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 330
cheers

There's no need to waterproof the bike, none of the runs that I do go through water anywhere near the air intake.

Give me a shout when you have the knobblies fitted and we can go for a play locally, either near Ipswich or out to somewhere like Thetford - have you got much greenlane experience? Normally I wouldn't worry about the knobblies, but it's getting wetter and there's no point in making life too hard for yourself.

Thanks for the tip on ACF 50. I have the wellies :)

Womble I have done some green lanes but only on a 125cc so prefer to join a more experienced rider. I will get in touch when the knobblies fitted.
I do also have a transit if needed to recover a bike. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom