Ok, I piggin give in..who's up for a proper fords ride???

is that last picture at Moreton ?

Nope, Moreton's Daaaaaaaaaarzet....a bit too far for Saturday.

It was on one of the early plans I did for one of the Pub-garden based Hograosts though , but then reality kicked in and we found that 80 miles was plenty if there were 6 or more 'proper' fords to play in :)

Gents, trust me if you've never done a Fords run you're missing out.

If you don't fancy riding your bike through one, you can just watch but I can guarantee you that you will at some stage go for it. The team spirit is excellent (you will invariably get roped in to help pull out a dropped bike) and will keep you laughing over your Hograst pint for hours. :D

This was Jinksy after doing his Red October impression. :D

GSHOGROASTANDOVER200552.jpg

Go on - you know you want to. :thumb

Gents, trust me if you've never done a Fords run you're missing out.

Go on - you know you want to. :thumb

I do really, but I haven't even had a first service yet (today at 11:00 am!) so am thinking "do I want to drown my precious before its got a thou on the clock?":confused:

I'm sure that later on tonight it'll make perfect sense....:beerjug::D

er - can i bring a road bike along? and can i ride round the fords if i don't want to drown my old hinckley triple? it's got carbs on it so i don't really want to drop it :comfort

Can't make it to the 'Raost this year, but if you've got a post-event tracklog/route plan Bill ;)

Can't make it to the 'Raost this year, but if you've got a post-event tracklog/route plan Bill ;)

Awww David :(

The route I've put in is actually the same as the one from previous threads (up above) but Yes, I'll post the actual log after the weekend as well, in case anything's changed :thumb2

Awww David :(

The route I've put in is actually the same as the one from previous threads (up above) but Yes, I'll post the actual log after the weekend as well, in case anything's changed :thumb2

Yeah, I know - hasn't worked out with timing this year :(

I'll dig into the previous threads and grab the route!

Back
Top Bottom