Road rides?

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Looks like easy/medium/hard/dangerous off road rides organised....

Fords ride sorted....

Breakfast ride seems to be the only road based excursion... or am I not looking properly :)

I'll give you info on a good road ride.

Ride down to Dorset stop at Milton Abbas ( tea & cakes), clouds hill Lawrence of Arabia cottage ( it's a national trust property so bring your card if you have one) , the site where he crashed, the graveyard where he's buried and lunch stop, lovelycafe/tea rooms in Morton Corfe castle and to a ferry crossing on the swanage/poole ferry, ice cream and sticky buns and back to the hog. .

Breakfast ride seems to be the only road based excursion... or am I not looking properly :)

That was the only one that i found,too Bryn. Looking at the Map, How about the 3 Chalk Horses in the Vale of Pewsey then Stonehenge ?
A342 > Luggershall > Horses > Devizes
A360 > Stonhenge
A345 up the edge of the Plain to the
A342 and Back :nenau

Unless someone Local knows of something better ??

Both suggestions look good, but spookily just been on the phone about the subject... Poole for an Ice Cream was suggested :thumb...

Incorporating a bit of history sounds a great idea :)

If he is,we don't HAVE to talk to him. Big Ginger Tosser

You called? :augie

A big leery adventure bike, 'Unstoppable', and you want to go on a roads ride? :blast

Get yerself out to have some fun on the fords ride....I'll promise we'll stop if we see an ice cream van if you really want to ;)

Alright,then - Big Ginger Media Tosser

Sadly i'm not the Big,Hairy-Chested Adverturer Type which is why i went for the Road Tyred Megamoto Option :augie

;)

If a Divvy 600 can do all of the fords, surely your ghey MM can :nenau

Looks like a spin down to Clouds Hill, followed by Corfe Castle.... then down to the Swanage ferry... then a tootle through the New Forest and back to the Raost :thumb

I would like to go if there is space....

Around 10am Saturday :thumb

Yup!

I'd probably be up for that as well... Depends how I drunk I get and who I promise that I'll go on the Fords' run.:rolleyes:

will there be a road captain, will he wear Hi Vis?

Back
Top Bottom