FUC*IT

the large one

Reaction score
I really wanted a layin 2morrow B4 raost but on the way home tonite had a problem with me brakes, seems that front right brake calliper has siezed. :blast
I pushed back the inside pad and drove the rest of the way home on the back brake only (thats no fun) got to throw all my learning out the window! so up at sparrars. if I turn up in Megan Scenic I hope you wont take the piss too much... Pete

I really wanted a layin 2morrow B4 raost but on the way home tonite had a problem with me brakes, seems that front right brake calliper has siezed. :blast
I pushed back the inside pad and drove the rest of the way home on the back brake only (thats no fun) got to throw all my learning out the window! so up at sparrars. if I turn up in Megan Scenic I hope you wont take the piss too much... Pete

Sorry, try harded for a refund, HITCH HIKE :rolleyes:

see if someone can bang in a caliper seal kit tommorrow.even a car garage should be able to do it.

Ha!

Don't get rid of me that easy, Jus threw the right hand calliper in the bin heyho i still got the back brake::augiethumb2

Buy a pair of caliper seal kits and a tin of brake fluid.

Ride to the Hog Raost using your rear brakes only and then run a Master Class in brake repairs.

Should be more fun than the disco.

:D

Greg

Back
Top Bottom