Thank you

Steve and the teem as always fab even if I did come off 5 times on film (now that number for bmw parts.......only £29.98 is that oem parts):thumb

Great weekend :clap
Thanks to Steve & family and the team of helpers and well done to all who attended:thumb2

Thankyou Bakerman for again a incredible weekend, really enjoyed the offroad ride, shame we didnt find much mud.
:thumb2

A huge thank-you to Steve and family, and all the many others who make this one of the do-not-miss weekends of the year.:clap

as expected you all seem to have had a great time:):beerjug:

pissed off i had to miss it this year:blast roll on next years:beerjug: cant wait for the pics:D:D:D

pissed off i had to miss it this year:blast roll on next years:beerjug: cant wait for the pics:D:D:D

More than just Pics this year Chad...Carl had his film crew there for the weekend and they came along to see the silly buggers on the fords ride too :thumb2

Shame you couldn't make it...it was a superb weekend :beerjug:

You didn't miss much :nenau

Just The Hamsters, brilliant weather, prok rolls, Smokehouse Blues Band, dad dancing, fords, off road, on road, mass cook outs, jaffa cakes, laughing cows and doughnuts :blast

I shouldn't bother next year :augie

my 1st hograost and it was fab fab fab, met some really great people and had a good laugh, came home with a bit of tan too, bonus!!! xxx:JB

More than just Pics this year Chad...Carl had his film crew there for the weekend and they came along to see the silly buggers on the fords ride too :thumb2

Shame you couldn't make it...it was a superb weekend :beerjug:

wheres the pics:D:D:D:D:D

You didn't miss much :nenau

Just The Hamsters, brilliant weather, prok rolls, Smokehouse Blues Band, dad dancing, fords, off road, on road, mass cook outs, jaffa cakes, laughing cows and doughnuts :blast

I shouldn't bother next year :augie

stop it ya killin me :p:p

Steve and the team

Thank you very much for a great weekend.
Great food, great entertainment. Elvis made me smile.

Sorry Bryn, for the wafting smell of beacon being fryed.
2011, bring it on.

:beerjug: Dave.

My thanks for another cracking weekend.....

Can't wait for the next one:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

great to meet some new faces and to see the same old good ones again :thumb2

Thank you to all involved :beerjug:

many thanks all and special kudos to Mrs Bakes and the Bakettes. Trotting around all day sorting things out with enthusiasm.

And great talk from Bakes.

A HUGE thank you to Steve, Becky and all the 'behind the scenes' folk who help make this such a superb weekend.
:bow :bow :bow :bow
:clap :clap :clap :clap

Thanks

well done to Steve and family and posse of helpers.

Great weekend made better by the amazing weather.

cheers

Gerry and Tracey

Attachments

• IMG_0594 [640x480].JPG
    IMG_0594 [640x480].JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
Thank you so much for a brilliant weekend, excellent company, weather and food....oh and booze!

It was great to meet so many new people who were all having a good time

See you all again soon:D

Thanks to Steve, Becky and the young Burbs...................Judge the moneymeister and Bakes catering helper(can't remember your name)

Thanks to Nathan for the offroad ride and good to meet Greg Masters at last, plus the Polish lads were good fun and all called Mario:D

Thanks to the British Army for saving Sid from himself and recovering him from certain disaster on the Plain and obligatory solitude:blast..................saved me a bad back and muddy feet too:augie

I really enjoyed my 2nd HR.....................why did I miss the first 5:blast

Good to meet people again and this morning's talk was superb

Good food, good company and glorious weather................does it get better:nenau.............:clap:clap:clap:clap:bounce1:bounce1

I had a nice time friday night i had to leave saturday to go to a birthday party it was crap i wish i had stayed at the hog raost.

Thanks Steve and team for a brill weekend...it was my first Hogroast and can't wait for next year.

Great seeing everyone again and saying hi to those who i have not met before....

Luci and Simon
aka Morticia and Gomez:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom