Thank you

Wapping

Reaction score
Thank you to Bakerman (and to everyone who helped) for another great Hog Raost. A great time had by all, as usual.

Pictures to follow.

Richard

:clap :clap :clap :bow :bow :bow
massive thanks to All the team :thumb
what a journey home :eek all of 9 mins :D

Thanks from me too. It was my first trip to the hograost and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. A really well organised event:) I’ll defiantly be back next year:thumb

Thanks very much to everyone I met, I had a really good time... mental note to self I must book earlier next time round.

Also Bakerman is the New Austin Vince what a cool talk and better still Bakerman AKA Ray Bear Griller... what a cool practical demo...:D "I shall from now of in only ever boil eggs in plastic cups full of guiness!" That was a classic bit of survival training.

:thumb2

Again briliant weekend though can't remember anyones name anymore :(

Yes indeed, an excellent weekend Mr Bakerman !
Enjoyed myself no end.
thank you
Bill

Made it home and the bikes are unpacked:thumb2

Thanks to everyone who helped in the running of this event, fantastic:bow

A fine event :thumb2 great to meet friends old and new, next year I may manage the whole weekend :thumb

Stewart

Thanks to everyone that was a fantastic weekend, It was great to be back again after so long away. Becky that veggie food was a huge hit and delicious. The tipi area was great for the after party thanks guys for making me so welcome again.

Thank you thank you thank you for a top weekend Bakes :thumb

And thanks to all of the tossers that I spent time talking crap too :bow

Me too!

Another Hograost cherry popped here!

Great time, great weather, loads of real Tossers, and the HAMSTERS!!!!!

Oil be back next year!

Well that's my 1st Hog Raost, and won't be my last :D

I had a cracking weekend - superb location, food & facilities, so well done to those organising; met some great people and the Fording on Sat was such a laugh; so superb and I'm still wearing the grin (Thanks Bill for leading us to water :thumb2)

Oh, and whoever arranged the magnificent weather - I salute you!! :bow

Looking forward to HR 2011 :clap

Another great weekend. Top stuff Steve and team.

Brilliant presentation this morning, and look forward to seeing the video :clap

And again the Hograost surpasses all expectations.

Thank you Steve and Becky for a fabulous weekend. We got home around 2 after a pleasant ride back.

Now - to sort out the other 580 pictures :eek:

Attachments

• DSC_0174.jpg
    DSC_0174.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 368
Another big thanks

Brilliant weekend, thanks to Steve, Becky, Judge and all the helping team :bow

Great to see some faces from events gone by and meet some new ones. Thanks also to LiquidLAN for the novice off-road ride (and the chap who took over in the afternoon - sorry I didn't get your name).

And Ian - get well soon mate, you are one stoic tosser, I'd be wailing like a bubster if I broke my leg :bow

And a big thank you to the Burbs and everyone else who helped out, and to everyone who was there for another superb Hograost :clap

Seeing that field almost full on the Friday evening was great....We all said it looked busier on the Friday than we'd seen it on previous saturdays, and then more came in on Saturday too :bounce1

Too tired to think now, but what a cracking weekend .....and I got most of my Mojo back :JB:JB:JB

Thanks to all

Bill & Rosie

Back
Top Bottom