Thank you

Seems you have disproved a rule.........

Sorry I don't get the chance to go to these events, but it would appear that you can please all of the people all of the time!

How rude!!!!!

Bertha may not be a super model, but she's not that ugly. I was actually complimented on her looks by another tosser.

oh come on - that fairing with the twin headlights looks as out of place as a boiled egg in a koala bear's arse! mind you - you did say you can now see where you're going, so I do understand 'cos we all know what standard GS headlights are like...... :clap

Nice one Steve

Many thanks Bakes, Becky and all others involved for another magic tosser event. Shame I missed Hampsters but I have seen them before so knew what you were in for !! Perfect company and weather - what more do you need ---

Thanks Bakes and his team for another great Hogroast, we both really enjoyed the weekend:thumb

Good to meet up with old mates and meet a few new ones.
An awesome offroad ride reminded me never to sell 'that bike':)

Lastly, I very much enjoyed Bakes's talk on his recent Globebusters tour of the High Andes:clap

honey badgers

Thanks for putting on a superb weekend, excellent music, same as the food, nice to put names to faces, met some very good new friends, cant wait for 2011.:clap:thumb2

Big THANK YOU to organizers and everyone else.

We met some old faces and made some new friends.
It was a great weekend - superb food - great people - excellent ride-outs.
So far this was the best HR since I come over first, three years ago.

Keep it this way Steve!

Polish team.

Yes, great to see you again, sorry to hear your clogs are now a plant pot:D

I remember this Iceland thread of yours....way back:thumb
http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12028

I'm still waiting for mu new clogs to get painted... But during the orange/football madness over here I don't want to walk around on orange clogs, ppl could mistake me for a football fan...

Was really good to meet up with you guys again after a few years silence. My brother also had a good time and is already planning for next year.

Timolgra, a few years ago I went back to Iceland, and posted this report on AdvRider.

Me and Miss Daisy have just got back.

Did Hog Raost and then went camping for a few days.

A huge thankyou to 'Bakerman and co' for a fantastic weekend.:bow:bow

It was our first Hog Raost, and certainly won't be our last.:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom