Sorry...

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
to those i insulted .... Sorry.. ( Guys from Holland!) "calling Europe a small land mass of the coast of England etc......"

to those i borrowed money from .....Sorry ( Ugleebugger)

to those i bored ref "leaking Fork Seals" .... Sorry (Steptoe)

for my crap off roading skills... Sorry (Novice group)

to those who i kept awake with snoring ...Sorry

to those who's coke (a cola) i stole from their TeePee Fridge for my Jack D ... Sorry

for shining a torch on Sid (Crapnaud) whilst he projectile vomited two pints of Merlot.... Sorry

for photographing (Ian?) whilst laying awaiting rescue with a broken leg..... Sorry (i may post the pictures....:augie)

for being cheeky to Mike's wife.... sorry...

for hunting down the jaffa cake man and eating far more then my fair share... Sorry

for hiding when the raffle ticket sellers came around as i did not have enough money for beer...... sorry.....

but I'm not going to apoligise for having a fantastic time..... a big Thanks to all involved and i hope Ian's (?) leg mends well......

:clap Excellent.

Bloody hell you do snore though;)

Me too

Oi Twizzle

I'm sorry you're 4 inches taller than me (not!!!!! LOL)

I'm sorry that we bought each other too many pints on Friday night ( well. not now that my head is back on my shoulders and I no longer have both eyeballs in the same socket)

I'm also sorry.........just sorry LOL

See you in September at the big and tall meet at the NMM.

You sir, are a real tosser!!!! :D:D:D:D

Cheers mate

Mungrel :aidan

them Drugged up jaffas were the best, even better than the doughnuts..

I'm amazed how far you can stretch a few grams of amphetamine sulphate when mixed with a bottle of Cointreau and 400 Jaffas :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom