Any news on the dude on the XT?

Gone for the VN900!!

Or if you absolutely must, please please at least wear jeans or something under the bloody things :eek

Glad you're on the mend, albeit slowly. If tall dool-sports are going to present your new bionics with a problem, maybe you could try something like a CBF1000 or Bandit 1250? My chin just about reaches the seat on a GS, but I can flat-foot-both-sides those bad boys. And after the Tenere and Versys, I suspect you may find they step along in quite a pleasing manner...

Well, I have gone over to the dark side, shortly to be joining "The Sons Of Apathy", but will deffo NOT be investing in Leather Chaps! or Tasselled Jeans. Although I may have to invest in a "piss pot helmet" and a "bad ass attitude"! Just so I fit in to that particular biker niche lol.

All joking aside, the guys at my dealers Irelands Motorcycles in Barnstaple, have been awesome. Not only did they collect my bike from Jaq and Pauls, they put it in the showroom and tried to get me the best price for it and sorted me a storming deal on the VN. As usual they have been the best bike dealer I have ever dealt with and they never cease to amaze me with their great service. I am hoping to go up next week and sign the papers on the VN, as although the leg is still iffy, I have about 90 degrees movement and want to get back on 2 wheels before I go stir crazy!

Hoping to see you all at next years Hograost and will deffo not be off roading on the VN!:jager:beerjug:

Well, I have gone over to the dark side, shortly to be joining "The Sons Of Apathy", but will deffo NOT be investing in Leather Chaps! or Tasselled Jeans. Although I may have to invest in a "piss pot helmet" and a "bad ass attitude"! Just so I fit in to that particular biker niche lol.

All joking aside, the guys at my dealers Irelands Motorcycles in Barnstaple, have been awesome. Not only did they collect my bike from Jaq and Pauls, they put it in the showroom and tried to get me the best price for it and sorted me a storming deal on the VN. As usual they have been the best bike dealer I have ever dealt with and they never cease to amaze me with their great service. I am hoping to go up next week and sign the papers on the VN, as although the leg is still iffy, I have about 90 degrees movement and want to get back on 2 wheels before I go stir crazy!

Hoping to see you all at next years Hograost and will deffo not be off roading on the VN!:jager:beerjug:

great to hear your on the mend :thumb2 enjoy the new bike and hope to see you at next years hogroast:beerjug:

All joking aside, the guys at my dealers Irelands Motorcycles in Barnstaple, have been awesome. Not only did they collect my bike from Jaq and Pauls, they put it in the showroom and tried to get me the best price for it and sorted me a storming deal on the VN. As usual they have been the best bike dealer I have ever dealt with and they never cease to amaze me with their great service.

Have you dealt with many dealers?

I have found Ireland's to be terrible every time I have tried to use them. Their prices are astronomical sometimes up to 50% more for the same product that is available a few hundred yards up the road at Hedgehog Motorcycles. The tall chap behind the counter has to be persuaded to stop talking to his colleagues before he will serve you. Then he makes it seem like he is doing you a favour to allow you to buy anything. Whenever I have ordered parts from them they have taken ages to arrive.

They had left over last years model R1s that they were still charging full list price for. Seriously, compare their prices on anything and they are substantially more expensive than anywhere else.

It appears that they have two very distinctive levels of service, one for people who bought a new bike from them such as yourself and another approach for people who didn't. My son tried to get bits for both his Derbi and his Yamaha and they were less than helpful.

The dark side actualy is a ray of light ! good fun, good riding and good times ! dont listen to the belivers ! come on in !

Bring on the dark side !

VN900 Miles off road on Donkey tracks in Macedonia a little mishap, no leaks no damge rode on for more good times !

Attachments

• Deja.JPG
    Deja.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 124

Back
Top Bottom