Did you lose a pen?

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Found on Friday night, a pen, quite a nice one that I know I'd be a little upset losing, so if it's yours, let me know what sort it is and what colour it writes in and I'll post it to you next day :thumb2

Edit...found in grass near hogpit area, so it could have come from anyone

Right or left handed?

Which oil does it use?

I lost my Mystery Masterpiece, a Mont Blanc and Van Cleef & Arpels collaboration, it has great sentimental value, Wappo gave it to me when the cartridge ran out so he bought another one.

Pic:

Mystery_Masterpiece.jpg

Some more info:

The pen has 840 diamonds and more than 20 carats of gemstones set in a Van Cleef & Arpels patented "Mystery Setting" that conceals the stone settings. A groove is made on the culet, the bottom facet of the stone, which is then slid onto the threads of the lattice design so that the stones can be held in place side by side without any visible support. There are three variations, set either with rubies, sapphires or emeralds, and accented by diamonds. The three variations of these marvellous pens are limited to three releases each for a total of nine. The unique work took over a year and a half to create by skilled artisans.

Otherwise I will have to put a claim in on the insurance as its worth a couple of bob.

I lost my Mystery Masterpiece, a Mont Blanc and Van Cleef & Arpels collaboration, it has great sentimental value, Wappo gave it to me when the cartridge ran out so he bought another one.

I am very upset to read that you now seem to have lost it, carelessly....

Pic:

Mystery_Masterpiece.jpg

Some more info:

The pen has 840 diamonds and more than 20 carats of gemstones set in a Van Cleef & Arpels patented "Mystery Setting" that conceals the stone settings. A groove is made on the culet, the bottom facet of the stone, which is then slid onto the threads of the lattice design so that the stones can be held in place side by side without any visible support. There are three variations, set either with rubies, sapphires or emeralds, and accented by diamonds. The three variations of these marvellous pens are limited to three releases each for a total of nine. The unique work took over a year and a half to create by skilled artisans.

Otherwise I will have to put a claim in on the insurance as its worth a couple of bob.

It should have been obvious that it was yours Andy....it's just so......you :augie

:D

Not mine, I am not allowed to write in ink, i have to use pencil:augie

Back
Top Bottom