Fanum goes for a dab

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zoVCwCascWk&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zoVCwCascWk&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

No charge

Oi Dan, this is technology we're feckin with here, nothing is simple for users :D

You're right - what I meant to say was:

It's a black art. You need many years of training and near ninja keyboard skills to complete the advanced embedami manoeuvre....

Is it me or does Fanum have a kisan unit on his bike? Either that or is there a reason his indicators are going ape shit mental on the exit?

Is it me or does Fanum have a kisan unit on his bike? Either that or is there a reason his indicators are going ape shit mental on the exit?

Yup - he does have a Kisan Signalminder fitted - t'was a feckin nightmare to sort out :augie:D

They're great bits of electrical wizardry, as they're solid state, and you can light your bike up like a twinkling Christmas tree :D:D - but they seriously don't like water - DAMHIK!!:blast

Yup :thumb2

Why it would be difficult to sort out I don't quite know, as it's just a plug-in OEM flasher relay replacement :confused:

If you can see flashing on the exit, it's just a camera effect....all led's do that on film (depending on FPS being used)

The lights on the back corners of the <strike>floatation tanks</strike> panniers, are the kissan vectralight led strips.....basically, the panniers are so big that if you're more than about 20 degrees off my centre line, you can't see the rear indicators, so the vectralights are visible all around.

Top bit of kit....programmable from the bars, you can run with indicators on at several brightness levels (or off, for MOT ;)) the indicators self-cancel (with a brake override), can be cancelled by pushing either the same button again or dabbing the opposite indicator button:thumb2

They flash as indicators, show amber leds to the front and red to the back, and they glow double bright as brake lights......all in all, very effective :clap

Because it plugs into the OEM flasher relay socket, it's in the fusebox under the seat, so unlikely to get wet in 'normal riding' :augie

Not got a piccy of them that shows them very well i'm afraid, but you can see the led's on this one....in real life, they look a lot brighter :cool:

454483827_wYTaW-L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom