Camping "do" November in Worcestershire. Anyone up for it?

Ask him yourself, or is it too cold for you in November ?:ymca

Morticia and Duchess should be given a room to share ( bagsy best position in the wardrobe:cool:). /QUOTE]

Think i should open a charity auction for Kenny's position in that wardrobe?:D

Booked the Friday off work, so you are assurred of my presence, by some mode of transport.

:beerjug:

If Ash is wearing a mini skirt either april 1st or halloween :D

Morticia and Duchess should be given a room to share ( bagsy best position in the wardrobe:cool:). Only the ladies should have a hotel room :augie

:thumb2

Morticia, are up for sharing a twin room with me?

If I get a yes to the room, Kenny my love, you wont have to sit in the wardrobe ;)

Sorry if I`ve missed the crucial info in all the excitement,but are we needing to book our space ?

Or pay in advance ?

Sorry if I`ve missed the crucial info in all the excitement,but are we needing to book our space ?

Or pay in advance ?

Will be sorting details with the pub this weekend and will post all the info on the events page next week:thumb2

We still need a name (for the sticker)

Stewart

Well lets have some more ideas then:thumb2
Also would like some feedback on the band, Tarka should remember the band we had at the wobble , i would like to know peoples preferences.

Well lets have some more ideas then:thumb2
Also would like some feedback on the band, Tarka should remember the band we had at the wobble ....

I remember some of the dancing :augie :D

We are talking the Fish & Anchor Do in 2006? :rob

The band were very good :thumb2

Tarka should remember the band we had at the wobble ,.

Was there a band there???

Extreme heat combined with quite a few bottles of Bishop`s Tipple have created a memory 'black hole'...........:D

Akshully.....hang on a mo,it`s starting to come back to me.....

Yep....they were rather good indeedy. :thumb2

The band were great

just a shame about the dress sense :eek

Attachments

• Wobble '06 005.jpg
    Wobble '06 005.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 287

Back
Top Bottom