Camping "do" November in Worcestershire. Anyone up for it?

Welland

Just seen this Welland weekend. I can tell you all it's a great venue and fair play to Abrasion:thumb for beating me to it !
I have recceed this a couple of times, when Sue and I last went their they were just finishing renovating and only our circumstances have prevented us from organizing a 'Do' at the Marlbank ourselves.
Great food, excellent ale and the music is usually good too. :thumb:thumb
Will confirm nearer the time but all being well will be there one way or the other :clap:clap
Oh and don't forget brilliant ride out's from here in all directions both road and off road:D

If i ran a camping do near Malvern in Worc's in November would anybody be interested in attending?

Have got the use of a lovely pub with a well kept sheltered campsite.Also has hard satnding for wobbleboxes and some electrical hookups.
Pub serves real ale and good "real" food.
24 hour use of pub toilets and recently refurbed shower room.

Want to know if there is enough interest before i commit, not for me but for the landlords who will also be stumping up for the band as well as getting enough beer in :beer:

Site is 10 minutes from malvern and only a few minutes from Worcester so plent of places to visit.

At present price is £6 per person per night but is very negociable depending on numbers.

So what do you think?

If i ran a camping do near Malvern in Worc's in November would anybody be interested in attending?

Have got the use of a lovely pub with a well kept sheltered campsite.Also has hard satnding for wobbleboxes and some electrical hookups.
Pub serves real ale and good "real" food.
24 hour use of pub toilets and recently refurbed shower room.

Want to know if there is enough interest before i commit, not for me but for the landlords who will also be stumping up for the band as well as getting enough beer in :beer:

Site is 10 minutes from malvern and only a few minutes from Worcester so plent of places to visit.

At present price is £6 per person per night but is very negociable depending on numbers.

So what do you think?
me n my deb r havin it

Malvern Camping Weekend

If there are places available can you put me down for it as well please.
Bob Barnett

Malvern Camping Weekend

Please put me down for this weekend, if there is still room for one more tent and bike.
Thanks Dave.:clap

Weekend in Malvern

Hi im interested but me and the wife dont do camping. Have asked the pub but no accomodation available.
There is room at the nearby Holdfast Hotel.
Im new to this and I realise from the comments that Im setting myself up from some real abuse but I must ask; Why are we called TOSSERS?

Hiya Peter

You got the room ok then. Good
When i firtst started planning the weekend the hotel was listed as closed that weekend, obviously they cant resist the lure of money.:D

Did they do you the good deal they are listing on their website?
You realise you have now started a stampede :D

Hi I have just registered. Can i just turn up and sort my own accomadation out. Its just i will only know last minute if i can make it.

O Dear.
Looks like we might be making this one :eek
Do you trust me enough to pay you on arrival abrasion??
Don't like using paypal at the moment :mad:
will we need the Annexe on the back ??
giz a ring, you should have my numbers after airhead WeeKend :thumb2

I may bring a few gallons of Autumn mix Cider if theres a need ??? :augie...

For consumption after the do, as the landlord/lady might get a little tetchy otherwise :blast

O Dear.
Looks like we might be making this one :eek
Do you trust me enough to pay you on arrival abrasion??
Don't like using paypal at the moment :mad:
will we need the Annexe on the back ??
giz a ring, you should have my numbers after airhead WeeKend :thumb2

You gonna bring some of that legendary scrumpy for us to try :drool

Hi I have just registered. Can i just turn up and sort my own accomadation out. Its just i will only know last minute if i can make it.

The whole campsite is booked out to me for this weekend so no probs camping. The rooms in the pub are booked but there is a hotel next door ,if it is not booked up.
If you find you can make it just turn up and find me there.:thumb2

The whole campsite is booked out to me for this weekend so no probs camping. The rooms in the pub are booked but there is a hotel next door ,if it is not booked up.
If you find you can make it just turn up and find me there.:thumb2

Do you want myself and Morticia to pay you for the room Chris or should we pay the Landlady on the day?

Tall girl

There is a very nice little hotel just next door, reasonably priced.
Sure Flipflop would share the cost :D

If you need a tent/ camping gera we could take some spare over with us:thumb2

Tall girl

There is a very nice little hotel just next door, reasonably priced.
Sure Flipflop would share the cost :D

If you need a tent/ camping gera we could take some spare over with us:thumb2

Flipflop is a true GSer and only camps in or under nylon ok, none of this hotel rubbish.... Take it or leave it Tall girl

Back
Top Bottom