Outer Banks North Carolina - the diner

Tractorpilot

Reaction score
I am trying to remember/find out for someone the name of the place we ate at opposite the motel, the night we stayed in Kill Devil Hill in North Carolina. Does anyone know what the place was called? Failing that, what was the name of the motel and I will try to e-mail them.

Thanks

Neil

I`m off to Kitty hawk today. Anything I can do?

I'm pretty sure it was the Kill Devil Diner. I was more interested in the views inside:augie

Attachments

• Apple Pie.JPG
    Apple Pie.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 810
At the grill

I sent a copy of the pic to the grill and got this back - nice!

Date: 11 August 2010 04:15:24 GMT+01:00
To: Neil Kennedy
Subject: Re: Picture from our visit last month

Hi Neil,
Thank you so much for the picture!!! I remember you guys from that night and how much fun you seemed to be having. I'm so glad you made us a part of your trip across country. I'm sure you have many great stories from along the way!!
Hopefully, we will see you again in the future. Katherine (the girl in the picture) got a really good laugh out of this one!!!
Thanks for sending it our way!!!

Best Regards,
Liz Jayson Tucker
The Kill Devil Grill

I sent a copy of the pic to the grill and got this back - nice!

Date: 11 August 2010 04:15:24 GMT+01:00
To: Neil Kennedy
Subject: Re: Picture from our visit last month

Hi Neil,
Thank you so much for the picture!!! I remember you guys from that night and how much fun you seemed to be having. I'm so glad you made us a part of your trip across country. I'm sure you have many great stories from along the way!!
Hopefully, we will see you again in the future. Katherine (the girl in the picture) got a really good laugh out of this one!!!
Thanks for sending it our way!!!

Best Regards,
Liz Jayson Tucker
The Kill Devil Grill

in anyone else's language this is called grooming.....:D

Back
Top Bottom