November weekend "do"

camping weekend

The Camping "do" in Welland Worc's is officially ON

The Date 12th-14th November 2010
The place The Marlbank Inn . Welland. Worc's www.marlbankinn.co.uk

The cost
Tents £3 pppn
Wobbleboxes £3 pppn + £4.50 leccy hookup

If anybody wants to round these up to £5 pppn i will donate any extra cash collected to the air ambulance

Full cooked breakfast with juice/cereal etc will be available @ £6.95

There will be musical entertainment on the Saturday night (not sure what yet!)
For those who want to smoke/not listen there is a covered patio with heaters/woodburner:thumb2

At present there are no organised rideouts but if anybody wants to offer their services they would be more than welcome.

If you fancy coming along can you add your name to this thread and pm me for sorting out payment.

Will update this as things progress. The pub are doing all they can to accomodate us so it would be nice to see a good turnout. Ta

hi could i join in am new to this so dont know the rules. thanks hambone

hi could i join in am new to this so dont know the rules. thanks hambone

Rules ?? :nenau

Arrive.

Set up tent.

Start drinking.

Meet people.

Talk bollox.

Drink some more.

Talk even more bollox.

Eat lots of food.

While talking bollox.

And drinking even more.

Talk more bollox and drink yet more until you fall asleep.

All whilst taking photos to post on here.

Pack up tent and go home.

:D :D

november weekend do

h:i tarka sounds like a drinking weekend :beerjug:
could be a good weekend. Unfortunatley the wife will not be with me:augie. do i just turn up or book in . cheers hambone

november weekend do

The Camping "do" in Welland Worc's is officially ON

The Date 12th-14th November 2010
The place The Marlbank Inn . Welland. Worc's www.marlbankinn.co.uk

The cost
Tents £3 pppn
Wobbleboxes £3 pppn + £4.50 leccy hookup

If anybody wants to round these up to £5 pppn i will donate any extra cash collected to the air ambulance

Full cooked breakfast with juice/cereal etc will be available @ £6.95

There will be musical entertainment on the Saturday night (not sure what yet!)
For those who want to smoke/not listen there is a covered patio with heaters/woodburner:thumb2

At present there are no organised rideouts but if anybody wants to offer their services they would be more than welcome.

If you fancy coming along can you add your name to this thread and pm me for sorting out payment.

Will update this as things progress. The pub are doing all they can to accomodate us so it would be nice to see a good turnout. Ta

hi would like to come along . hambone

Hmm, Looks interesting. Can we bring the dog?

If so, can I provisionally book a slot for the camper with hookup please? two nights. I haven't told SWMBO about this one yet :augie

Val.

Definitely up for this one. we'll not be getting to site till mid evening Friday though.

Camper van with trailer & one or two bikes, oh! and the dog. Hookup would be good but not necessary. Breakfasts for two both days plus Sat evening meal. :thumb2 When do you want us to divie up?

Val.

Geriatric Gem :comfortand I will be there in Heidi Hymer (Corny or what?) with the obligatory little 'D' please and would like a hook up. :bow

Attachments

• Rear small.JPG
    Rear small.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 284
Camping in November, got to be worth a laugh

one question being nobby no mates when it comes to knowing other GS owners, is this event purely for GS Riders or can other makes of bikes or BM's come too

Camping in November, got to be worth a laugh

one question being nobby no mates when it comes to knowing other GS owners, is this event purely for GS Riders or can other makes of bikes or BM's come too

Im sure we can allow the odd non official tosser to partake:D

Hey Team,

Can you put my name down in pencil for this one please.....I haven't done one of these organised 'camps' before however, I am thinking that this could be 'hoofin'. Could do with a weekend of nothing but taking it easy, and genuinly enjoying things.

Cheers

WB
:beerjug:

Hey Team,

Can you put my name down in pencil for this one please.....I haven't done one of these organised 'camps' before however, I am thinking that this could be 'hoofin'. Could do with a weekend of nothing but taking it easy, and genuinly enjoying things.

Cheers

WB
:beerjug:

Send a PM off to Abrasion then. :thumb2

Be good to see you. :beerjug:

Looks like it could be a good weekend, just PM'd you.

Cheers

Batfink :beerjug:

First post and potential first Tosser gathering

Sorry if my first post is not in the correct forum, however, .....

Camping in November seems like a remarkably crazy thing to want to do, so Mrs Nudibranch and I are keen to join in the fun and meet other 'Tossers', if there is room for one more tent and a GSA?

Hopefully have sent pm re. payment.

Back
Top Bottom