November weekend "do"

I'm up for this one, cant very well say no this close to home :thumb2

Can i bag a camping area away from the noisey alcoholic snorers please? ooh, hang on a minute, that could be me :augie :blast

This is my 1st 'do' so can we have stickers? :clap

:beerjug:

IMG_7605.jpg

Hi Abrasion, I'm hoping there are two more camping spaces for Dazchallenge and me for Friday and Saturaday night.

We are going to come down on Friday afternoon and have a ride over to Barmouth for a fish and chip lunch on Saturay if anyone is interested.

Will send money tonight.

Cheers, Dave

Hi Abrasion, I'm hoping there are two more camping spaces for Dazchallenge and me for Friday and Saturaday night.

We are going to come down on Friday afternoon and have a ride over to Barmouth for a fish and chip lunch on Saturay if anyone is interested.

Will send money tonight.

Cheers, Dave

See ya there :thumb2

Hello Tallgirl, think we met at a bash earlier this year.. Its a bit old but I have a slightly battered Kyham, a ripped,scraggy ten year old double sleeping bag and a packet of soggy digestives to share with you if You like..??

Hmm sounds like an offer I can't refuse.....:augie

Its all coming back to Me now, yes yes, I remember being rather taken by Your stature and let Me right now apologise for dribbling into Your clevage while we were chatting ok...
Shall I bring the pot noodles or will You..??

Its all coming back to Me now, yes yes, I remember being rather taken by Your stature and let Me right now apologise for dribbling into Your clevage while we were chatting ok...

You might have to fork out for a little more than a pot noodle sweetie.....:eek:

You are Thunder and I claim my £5. :D

No charge :thumb

Oh dear Sam, dont know how I included You, sorry. But if you like You can join Us ok, I have the dog quilt thats been in the porch for several months and an old pillow from the spare bed (it has a slight black sheen to it but good to go...) that you can use yeah..????

You might have to fork out for a little more than a pot noodle sweetie.....:eek:

Why..?? are you posh..?? cant remember much about you but do remember you going mine sweeping for drinks after the bar closed.... remember..??

Ha I have been here ages and still not managed to get a double quote in you are clever, if not the best house keeper out there.

Sam it's Ok I won't get you in trouble with the Mrs, she might kill me

Hmm Mine sweeping no I remember very little after the Whisky bottle finished if that was you.....

Ha I have been here ages and still not managed to get a double quote in you are clever, if not the best house keeper out there.

Hmm Mine sweeping no I remember very little after the Whisky bottle finished if that was you.....

That's it. You're not allowed out on your own again :D

Ah yes, the whisky bottle episode.... both expression and mind went a little blank after that mighty fine bottle of single malt. Did You ever retrieve your flat bottomed shoe from thats cows bottom...???? The look on that cows face I tell You........................... ;)

Back
Top Bottom