UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The Camping "do" in Welland Worc's is officially ON

The Date 12th-14th November 2010
The place The Marlbank Inn . Welland. Worc's www.marlbankinn.co.uk

The cost
Tents £3 pppn
Wobbleboxes £3 pppn + £4.50 leccy hookup

If anybody wants to round these up to £5 pppn i will donate any extra cash collected to the air ambulance

Full cooked breakfast with juice/cereal etc will be available @ £6.95

There will be musical entertainment on the Saturday night (not sure what yet!)
For those who want to smoke/not listen there is a covered patio with heaters/woodburner:thumb2

At present there are no organised rideouts but if anybody wants to offer their services they would be more than welcome.

If you fancy coming along can you add your name to this thread and pm me for sorting out payment.

Will update this as things progress. The pub are doing all they can to accomodate us so it would be nice to see a good turnout. Ta

Last edited:
Ill be there but missus says it must be in the wobbly box, if theres an off road ride ill be up for that, do we need to pay up front:thumb

They are called trailers :thumb2, put em behind the wobbly box witha bike on:beerjug:

Count me and Duchess in, remember you have made arrangement for us:)

Morticia:beerjug:

Off-road Wobblyboxing? I've got to see that. :thumb

....................:augie

t5.jpg

t2.jpg

i have a room booked.
i do believe ;)

Hmm, Looks interesting. Can we bring the dog?

If so, can I provisionally book a slot for the camper with hookup please? two nights. I haven't told SWMBO about this one yet :augie

Val.

I'm up for this one, cant very well say no this close to home :thumb2

Can i bag a camping area away from the noisey alcoholic snorers please? ooh, hang on a minute, that could be me :augie :blast

This is my 1st 'do' so can we have stickers? :clap

:beerjug:

If you wanted to do a ride out theres always the A44 to Elan Valley, about 140 miles each way, 3-4 hours round trip excluding any stop offs :D

Elan Valley

If you wanted to do a ride out theres always the A44 to Elan Valley, about 140 miles each way, 3-4 hours round trip excluding any stop offs :D

Bloody hell :blast!! How many times have we all done that !!
Elan valley does not even get on the Richter scale in terms of rides in Mid wales !! :augie:augie

As for the A44 no discerning ****er would even ride it between Worcester and Rhayader there are so many, many better ways of gettig there !!!!!
The A44 :blast
Surely your not serious:D:augie:aidan:blast:D

Bloody hell :blast!! How many times have we all done that !!
Elan valley does not even get on the Richter scale in terms of rides in Mid wales !! :augie:augie

As for the A44 no discerning ****er would even ride it between Worcester and Rhayader there are so many, many better ways of gettig there !!!!!
The A44 :blast
Surely your not serious:D:augie:aidan:blast:D

You will have to forgive me, i've only passed my bike test 15 months and rode the A44 twice so to me it is still a new route......

But

I take your point, I guess its a bit like asking an oil question then :augie

:beerjug: :D

(Another note to self........dont mention Elan Valley/A44 :D)

Count me in please. :thumb2

Friday night and Saturday night rounded up to a fiver p/n.

Brekky on Sat and Sun please.

PM sent. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom