F800 Ohlins front suspension...

Stevie73

Reaction score
Ladies & gents, I have a few sets of these in stock. They have been developed for Twalcom by Ohlins and are specifically designed for the F800GS. Our web shop should be fully transactional by early this week, but if you want a set put aside let me know. They are the dogs wotsits in front end suspension and will transform your 800's off road capabilities. They retail for around £1200 a set. If you want them fitting at our workshop, drop me a line....

IMG_0197-1.jpg

IMG_0157-1.jpg

IMG_0156-1.jpg

CartridgeKitMX2010_3.jpg

CartridgeKitMX2010_0.jpg

Very Nice, but £1200....................:blast

I know....but if you want performance and quality, it don't come cheap. These forks are about as good as it gets :D

Having said that, it's still a lot of dosh so for a limited time we're going to offer free fitting with these..:D:D

I'm more interested in pre-load adjustments. Only want two settings: Road & off road...

Hi Dave, we do a set made by Bitubo for Twalcom in Italy that have pre load adjustment only with progressive springs, sounds like these would be more up your street....

bitubo.png

Hmmm, having just fitted Hyperpro lowered springs, I don't suppose it's possible to just buy the adjustable bits - and what's the price?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, they look the dog's and quality suspension is the best investment/transformation you can buy

:hide ......................do I need to buy a 800GS:nenau

Hi stevie 73,
I' m interested if this fork fits to HP2 enduro. Could you geve the dimensions like diameters that fits to upper and lower triple clamps, diameter of the down side (sorry I don't know how you call it) and the wheel travel.

Hi stevie 73,
I' m interested if this fork fits to HP2 enduro. Could you geve the dimensions like diameters that fits to upper and lower triple clamps, diameter of the down side (sorry I don't know how you call it) and the wheel travel.

As luck would have it, we have Marzocchi forks specially designed for the HP2. There not in stock yet, but should be in a few weeks....

Marzocchi-CartucciaHP2-3.jpg

marz.png

If they are designed the same way as the originals they don't work for me. I'm looking for ohlins or wp analogue.

Hi Dave, we do a set made by Bitubo for Twalcom in Italy that have pre load adjustment only with progressive springs, sounds like these would be more up your street....

bitubo.png

I have been using these this summer and they have transformed my bike both for off road and in street use.

Potholes and rocks are just fun now.

I am still having troubles in the loose sand though. I expect it is mostly in my head though after high-siding of the bike few times. :hide

I don't see the Ohlins for the F800GS listed on the Ohlins or Twalcom websites.

Do you have any URLs where I can get more info on these? Perhaps a dealer in the USA? :)

Back
Top Bottom