F800 Ohlins front suspension...

I don't see the Ohlins for the F800GS listed on the Ohlins or Twalcom websites.

Do you have any URLs where I can get more info on these? Perhaps a dealer in the USA? :)

They're not 'officially' launched yet:D They should be on our site in the next day or two...:D but I only have one set left in stock here in the UK....I imagine Twalcom USA should have them in the next few weeks.....drop them a line.

These pricey fork spring kits are the Swedish TTX cartridges. BUT there is also a US NIX cartridge system. Not sure though if the NIX system is available in the UK... the reason I bring them up is because my understanding from what I've read is that the NIX system is a better system for adventure riding whilst this TTX system that seems to be a better system for off-road racing.

In other words, TTX is good for lighter weight off road bikes and not so nice for medium to large machines. Conversely, NIX is good for larger displacement applications addressing real world needs for bigger adventure bikes.

My concern is how will this TTX system hold up under the demands of heavier adventure riding? Although it's got to be a massive improvement over the stock OEM front suspension set-up? Also, how does this TTX system compare with the Bitubo for Twalcom cartridge kit and how does it compare with an upgrade of just the Ohlins linear fork springs?

hi stephen.stallebrass
got your email
will look into the types of riding
need weight for
1 you
2 passgers if any
3 hard boxes and top box fitted
4 percent offroad to road

550_BMW F800GS Bitubo_Twalcom.JPG
will email ohlins and twalcom once i have your info
:friday

Back