Ultimate Hearing Protection @ Lumb Farm

judge

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Chislehurst Borders (According to the estate agent
I'll be bringing me bits n bobs to Lumb Farm Saturday so if anyone wants to avail of some hearing protection I'll be there for the taking of impressions and furnishing of orders in the main building somewhere on Saturday afternoon onwards (not too late as I'll be wanting to partake in an ale or two with my mates) and Sunday morning.

There will be a set up for grabs in the raffle but for those not lucky enough to win them I will be doing some weekend specials.

Will have samples of all our products plus Autocom and Bluetooth system adaptions.

If you can't see me just ask around for judge a few folk know me :thumb

Oh and if anyone can recommend a nice route down from Chorley Lancs taking in a bit of the Peaks that'd be nice ;)

Hi Judge
ive got an Autocom super pro automatic, how do your ear protectors adapt to the autocom,do i need my autocom headsets fitted in the helmet or is this a stand alone speakers and boom mike set up, oh and could you tell me the cost, thanks in advance:thumb

Hi Judge
ive got an Autocom super pro automatic, how do your ear protectors adapt to the autocom,do i need my autocom headsets fitted in the helmet or is this a stand alone speakers and boom mike set up, oh and could you tell me the cost, thanks in advance:thumb

We recommend the Autocom part 2091/2091A, replacement headset harness which retains your existing boom microphone (2074) and headset lead (2134/2138) which costs £20 which any of our monitors plug directly in to the 3.5mm stereo socket that will be up at your helmet next to the 7-pin Autocom helmet connector.

Link to Autocom website with diagram of part 2091 fitted in a helmet

The RRP on our SoundEar in ear monitors are £170 & £6 postage, a 2-part cable version is £15 more. Details on the Ultimate website

There's an acoustic tube version of the SoundEar, RRP £120 & £6 postage that's not on our website if you want more details on these you'll need to ask.

Toad, ill take you up on that offer:thumb, thanks

Why is one ear cheaper than two?

So I could buy 2 £80 mono ears and save a tenner on buying a single pair of them at £170?

Why is one ear cheaper than two?

So I could buy 2 £80 mono ears and save a tenner on buying a single pair of them at £170?

Good spot :D

A pricing error on-line, according to the price list in front of me they are £85. :blast

More than happy to honour the price if you really want to take the two jack plugs off and re-wire the two mono's in to one jack plug :thumb

Alternatively have the stereo SoundEar for less than the £170, PM for details.

Good spot :D

A pricing error on-line, according to the price list in front of me they are £85. :blast

More than happy to honour the price if you really want to take the two jack plugs off and re-wire the two mono's in to one jack plug :thumb

Alternatively have the stereo SoundEar for less than the £170, PM for details.

Well I'm just messing with you but I should be over sunday for some impressions as I've toyed around for long enough with should I shouldn't I so I think I Just will :D

I've toyed around for long enough with should I shouldn't I so I think I Just will :D

You will not regret the decision - ultimatears are the ultimate.

The search for music Nirvana is over for me, finally:

Ipod classic on shuffle in aquapac with Scosche bluetooth control on cross bar and ultimatear phones! Taken me 10 years to work this out.

On his death bed my grandfather gave me some sound advice:

"Buy ultimatear phones!"

Back
Top Bottom