Who's packed?

Thunder

Reaction score
Me for one, at the ferry the weekend has officially commenced, must have cause I'm sipping some of Mr Smirnoff's finest from my on board supply. :jager

Just hope I've not forgotten anything. :augie

Me for one, at the ferry the weekend has officially commenced, must have cause I'm sipping some of Mr Smirnoff's finest from my on board supply. :jager

Enjoy, I'm working on Saturday so no party for me:tears

Camp site is starting to fill already :Motomartin Have a safe trip Roger :thumb

Nope. Will pack first thing tomorrow and get on the road just before lunch time. Should be there at about 3 :)

In the middle of it now.......having just had the house virtually rebuilt and moved in the Lovely Amanda I can not feckin' find a feckin' thing :mad:

Safe trip over Roger, see ya tomorrow and I'll let ya buy me a drink to my last weekend as a free man :beerjug:

The components are assembled in the lounge, ready for launch tomorrow.

I'd forgotten it was a stag weekend.

:beerjug::jager:beer::101:ChrisKelly:beerjug: :drinkinpa

All packed & ready to roll....as long as it passes it's MOT in the morning :eek:
I'll be there around 16.30, bringing sunshine from the garden of England :clap

In the middle of it now.......having just had the house virtually rebuilt and moved in the Lovely Amanda I can not feckin' find a feckin' thing :mad:

Safe trip over Roger, see ya tomorrow and I'll let ya buy me a drink to my last weekend as a free man :beerjug:

Wear a red rose and carry a copv of Razzle so I'll recognise you! :D

All packed & ready to roll....as long as it passes it's MOT in the morning :eek:
I'll be there around 16.30, bringing sunshine from the garden of England :clap

feck feck feckety feck feck..... OK relax just had a look OK until 5th of the 10th :blast the pump was going a mile a minuet then.
yep all ready to load the bike up, as it is a long run 38.6 miles don't wont to be messing about tomorrow:rob

Gomez has prepped the bike for me and i am ready to roll in the morning, just got to pack the bike up.

Mind you Gomez is leaving for Devon at 6am, so i am leaving any time after then..

Safe journey everyone.

Morticia:beerjug:

just got chair out of loft.......

pack maybe tomorrow.........

Back
Top Bottom