How long does it take you guys ....

I'm still to young :augie

Never .... You're at the top of my list, you'll look gorgeous with a tash. Lets have you :bounce1

I'll be happy with a dapper one just like Ernst (the avatar)

SO many design, so many idea's ... top man Ram-Ram :)

go on then. back to th 80s for me.

muct post our wedding pic - had a soup strainer then.

I'll be watching an waiting ... :thumb2

I'm in, mon Kapitan!

:D

As the bishop said to the actress, "I'm in, too"

Just joined :thumb2

Stewart

Brilliant guys, thank you so much :clap

I'm aching so much this evening, my first Salsa dancing lesson .... bloody hell, I've found muscles I'd forgotton existed. Think I may regret this one tomorrow.

I'm aching so much this evening, my first Salsa dancing lesson .... bloody hell, I've found muscles I'd forgotton existed. Think I may regret this one tomorrow.

im not aching from my salsa dipping lessons:thumb

sept2010034.jpg

Tossers blog > MO-day +3

Tossers blog > MO-day +3
'something' is sprouting, it has mixed colours ... so far its ... black, fawn brown and grey :eek: the result and blog pic are posted on the team page :D

Still a long way to go before its 'MO-ustache ride' time :augie

Tossers blog > MO-day +3
'something' is sprouting, it has mixed colours ... so far its ... black, fawn brown and grey :eek: the result and blog pic are posted on the team page :D

Still a long way to go before its 'MO-ustache ride' time :augie

You're keen :eek We dont officially start until 1st November :D

I've signed up and joined the team. :thumb2

Welcome aboard Robin :clap Thanks for signing up.

How many have signed up now Karen ?

:augie .... couldn't find one for 8 so this'll do .. :D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KLo0PXOW1xc?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KLo0PXOW1xc?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Just registered:thumb2

Errr, I know I'm a bit thick but where do I find the just giving info?

Just registered:thumb2

Errr, I know I'm a bit thick but where do I find the just giving info?

Thanks Mort :clap

We'll send a post for the Just Giving account nearer the time, its too early yet my friend but if you want people that you personally know that wish to support and donate beforehand they can do against the team on the Movember site.

Just checked the team status and we have £55 in donations already :eek

Wow .... :clap

Back
Top Bottom