How long does it take you guys ....

You're keen :eek We dont officially start until 1st November :D

:augie Yer looking fan-TASH-tic yerself these days :D

:jager

1046693672_ntwHc-O.jpg

Oh dear..... is it too late to back out?

I've let me face fungus grow for a week and shaved it except the 'tache... erm....it's not a good look...

:blast

I've let me face fungus grow for a week and shaved it except the 'tache... erm....it's not a good look...

Photo required...

I am cheating a little - I have shaved apart from a goatee beard. I hoped it would look slightly less ridiculous than just a moustache but, to be honest, it's hard to imagine anything looking more ridiculous than I do now.

Photo required...

I am cheating a little - I have shaved apart from a goatee beard. I hoped it would look slightly less ridiculous than just a moustache but, to be honest, it's hard to imagine anything looking more ridiculous than I do now.

It's coming off.

I'll be clean-shaven on the 31st and then the pictures will start.

:ymca

When looking in the mirror, I see this old guy looking back at me :tears

mainwaring.jpg

Could we have a temporary section to post pics of the developing cat-hair-pillars?

Maybe a stickied thread at least.

Could we have a temporary section to post pics of the developing cat-hair-pillars?

Maybe a stickied thread at least.

We've got something in mind but we're waiting until nearer the event :)

Count me in as well. I have registered with the site and the Tossers team. Also posted on Facebook 'cos I'm down with the kids.

Count me in as well. I have registered with the site and the Tossers team. Also posted on Facebook 'cos I'm down with the kids.

:clap

Woo Hoo .... Cheers ChasMill :bounce1

Dont forget we need a 'before' piccie from you :thumb2

I'm beginning to feel a little worried as 1st November approaches.

I haven't had a full shave for years and years, preferring the manly if slightly scruffy stubble beard appearance. This is more down to a dislike of shaving and a seried of skin infections over the years than anything aesthetic.

Since this was first suggested, I have had the odd shave apart from the goatee. It is my intention to remove the link between handlebars and chin, so to speak, to make my mo into a proper moustache. I really don't want to shave the whole thing off. I know this might not be in accordance with the purists' rules, but hey, aren't we rough, tough bikers? When did we ever toe the line? Let's stick it to the man and break those rules whenever and wherever we want...

So, on 1st Novemebr I will not be clean-shaven - just the moustache left in place. Hope this is Ok with you all. Come the end of Movember, I may decide to lose the the whole thing and go back to my baby-faced look.

I will post some piccies of clean shaven, goatee and just a manly mo... Feel free to use them as your desktop image to keep the women and kids off the computer.

Movember says .. Its time !

Welcome to Movember 2010

Now you’re a fully-fledged, signed up member of Movember 2010, we’d like to formally welcome you on board with our first newsletter of 2010. Each week we’ll be keeping you up to date with everything going on with Movember; around the country, in the news and with our men’s health beneficiaries and partners. Ready, Set, Mo...
:ymca

http://uk.movember.com/news/view/id/1060/category/national/

http://uk.movember.com/uploads/files/PDFs/Movember Rules.pdf

Like Robin, I'm getting a bit worried too.

Got the e-mail this morning and realised just what this means.

Wish I'd let me hair grow for a bit first.

This is a bit unfair on those of use who already have plenty of facial hair. How can we contribute?

Easy. Get in the groove. Shave it all off and grow a 'tasche. Or sponsor me.

OK Lady + Gentlemen, count me in as a late entry too :thumb2
Today a guy at work prompted us for sponsorship, but I remembered reading this thread when I was home 10 days a go + decided to join this merry band. Have registered with the site and the Tossers' team.
As I'll be away from home all of November a certain lady won't have to worry about my imminent fuzzy face - will have to try it out on someone else for feedback :eek:

How do we handle the Before + After pics??

Back
Top Bottom