Acerbis Baja Rear mudguard

colint

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Where's the best place to get an Acerbis Baja rear mudguard :confused:
i've seen them on HPN an on Acerbis own website but is there anywhere else more local?

If you have Acerbis part number, try calling Trakspares 01244 822510.
If not, Rhys can enquire for you, so give as much detail as possible.

Timpo.

I used the UFO one on mine from MDracing products on ebay. They have matching fron and rear

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UFO-UNIVERSAL-REAR-FENDER-TAIL-STOP-LIGHT-1208-041-/270618459620?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3f021dfde4#ht_1545wt_911

Not a great pic but can take another if you want to see it on the bike

IMG_4200.JPG

I've got the same one as pete on ym bitza, good bit of kit and I think it was only about 25 quid!

Infact I think I have a spare black one somewhere.. although I think it has a hole drilled in either side where I had indicators fitted.. But if your interested I'll take a photo and we can sort out a nice cheap price. :thumb

The front fender on the BoxerSupplies site .. is it a Baja or a Nost? Anyone can identify it?

Acerbis%20voorspatbord-160x120.png

pete.keys ... I'll appreciate a full pic of the UFO front and back fenders? Thanks.

Cheers

The tail might look good from the back but it looks as if the back of the battery and shock is going to get a real plastering if it goes off road.

Sorry for the hijack but is that a stock headlight & screen setup Petekeys? Any idea where I can get one? It looks very nice.

The tail might look good from the back but it looks as if the back of the battery and shock is going to get a real plastering if it goes off road.

Agree - I have a piece of black rubber matting that I'm going to use to fill in the space - bit not got around to it yet!

Sorry for the hijack but is that a stock headlight & screen setup Petekeys? Any idea where I can get one? It looks very nice.

Yes its stock. You see them come up on ebay now and again but they are expensive. reckon on £80 for screen , £80 for instrument binacle plus lights plus headlight etc.

Motorworks and other places have them new from £120 per piece onwards...

http://www.motorworks.co.uk/bmw/products/product.php?f=i&code=BA_15_20_UA_60&shnew=New&model=R45/50/60/65/75/80/90/100+(2+valve)&shnewcode=15&part=Fairings+and+screens&sub_part=Screens+R80GS/R100GS+and+R80R/100R/Mystic&modelcode=20&partcode=UA&source_code=BA_15_20_UA_60&header_text=&header_text_image=0

Back
Top Bottom