Confession.....

It started well......

1051904247_5aJbD-L.jpg

Nice. And what is the state of the nobbly appendage now?

Seems to be largely healed :)

It was alot better on Sunday and survived the 450 miles home without too much bother.

Today my whole leg is rather stiff, but the ankle is holding up well.

there is always some basket with a camera ready when you make a tit of yourself:D:D:D:D

but they are never ready when your riding like a GOD !!!:blast:nenau:D

there is always some basket with a camera ready when you make a tit of yourself:D:D:D:D

but they are never ready when your riding like a GOD !!!:blast:nenau:D

The basket in question is Mrs Toad :blast

I'm still waiting for my "riding like a GOD" moment :D

coming soon to a youtube or police camera action near you

Sooooo riding to work this morning,notice a traffic Rozzer sitting at the side of the road , i pass him all nice and legal riding like a little angel:)

next thing fackin blues n two up my chuff:blast

i pull over kick down side stand go to get off and the bike flipps me into the bushes at side of road:confused::eek didnt make sure it was down properly did i:augie:blast:blast:blast

i turn round to see her laying all seductive on her side:blast
police officer appears next to me saying what happend there then:mad:

turns out that Apparently "last week" i ran a red light and he's been waiting since last thursday to give me a bollocking:D:D:D (long shift eh):D

so after the usual condescending speech from him about my behavior and the parting words of "i dont wish you ill sir but if you had not ran that light i would not have stopped you and you would not have dropped your bike"

jumped in his volvo and ****ed off:D:D:D:D:D

how long before the vid from the car ends up on youtube of this big twat being flicked into the hedge by his bike:blast:D:D:D:D

buggerd if i remember running that light though:confused:

Sorry mate, I know I'm not supposed to laugh, but it did put a big :D on my face.....

Nothing like a :blast moment is there?

Sorry mate, I know I'm not supposed to laugh, but it did put a big :D on my face.....

Nothing like a :blast moment is there?

if thats made you chuckle on this evening when your away from your love ones , then my work is done:beerjug:

all part of lifes rich tapestry dan:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom