SAM_2241.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 503
  • SAM_2242.JPG
    SAM_2242.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 497
  • SAM_2240.JPG
    SAM_2240.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 479
Not true off roading but legal is the three lochs drive which is one way to vehicles,Its 7.5 miles long and gravel all the way,Was there 6 weeks ago and the scenery is spectacular

Its a nice scenic run, plus you have the main Dukes Pass road to play on, though not in current weather conditions :augie

Here are some photos of my first time on my R1200GS on the Dukes Pass. Sorry about the bike getting in the way of the views but hey it was my first few days with the bike.

dukespass1.jpg

dukespass2.jpg

dukespass3.jpg

dukespass4.jpg

dukespass5.jpg

dukespass6.jpg

dukespass7.jpg

dukespass8.jpg

dukespass9.jpg

That is a seriously clean bike dude! Am I doing something wrong?

It was only a few days old then. Hasn't looked like that for years. It has quite a few layers of WD40, FS365 and ACF50 and some grime over it now, but underneath its as good as new :thumb

a think you would stuggle to get over the pass on a gs in fact a know you would

Not impossible, I've had my GSA over it twice, first time with a mate on his old 750 Super Tenere and the second time with a group of us that included another GS, two 660 Teneres, a KTM Adv 1050 and a Transalp which was the only bike to mechanically fail (clutch burned out but guy managed to nurse it over and home.)

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Not impossible, I've had my GSA over it twice, first time with a mate on his old 750 Super Tenere and the second time with a group of us that included another GS, two 660 Teneres, a KTM Adv 1050 and a Transalp which was the only bike to mechanically fail (clutch burned out but guy managed to nurse it over and home.)

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Now that was an interesting trip over there :eek:

It's the type of bike they (A2 folk) would buy then sell again when going for full ticket, goes like shit off a shovel.

Back
Top Bottom