Weekend Polos and Stickers

trevmcdev8

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
By special request we have a exclusive polo shirt and sticker design for the weekend. It is based around the camping aspect of the weekend, with the Malvern Hills in the background, and of course our beloved roundel squeezed in there too ;)

The polos are gonna be sky blue this time and will be the usual 'blue max' brand which most folk know by now are a quality polo and will wash and wear really well :clap:clap:clap

There will of course be exclusive stickers to match which can also be picked up from Lloyds Website and they will be up there shortly :thumb2

The intention is that anyone who orders the polos/stickers before Wednesday 3rd November can pick them up at the event. Anyone after that date will get their polo delivered to their home address.

I'll post again when the polos/stickers are up on the site in the meantime here's a wee taster of what the finished article will look like :thumb2

WWW3.jpg

Names can be embroidered on the other breast, just let me know when ordering :thumb

I`d buy a tee shirt if you can do them but I don`t wear polo shirts.

if i order one will the nice lady on your sight banner deliver it pllllllllease:toungincheek

Size question please......is a size 10 a size 10 or does it come up loose fitting or tight fitting please.....and are the ladies sizes shaped or standard shape.

Thanks
Morticia:beerjug:

Size question please......is a size 10 a size 10 or does it come up loose fitting or tight fitting please.....and are the ladies sizes shaped or standard shape.

Thanks

Not exactly sure of the fit (maybe one of the laydeez who already has one will clarify) but as far as i know the size 10 is a size 10. The ladies polo has a slightly more 'shaped' cut, it is described as 'gently waisted' but as i understand it they are not tight fitting.

Thats fine, thanks for the update:thumb

I will get my order sorted.

Thanks

Hi Morticia

I have two of Trev's size tens and the fit is perfect for ladies.

Geraldine

No probs, I can source a good quality t-shirt that will do your job if you prefer??

Cheers. :thumb2

If you`re sourcing as opposed to already having stock,I`d prefer black rather than baby blue.

If you can,I`ll have two black tee shirts to suit 42"-44" chest please.

Hi Morticia

I have two of Trev's size tens and the fit is perfect for ladies.

Geraldine

Cheers Geraldine, thats great!!

Cheers. :thumb2

If you`re sourcing as opposed to already having stock,I`d prefer black rather than baby blue.

If you can,I`ll have two black tee shirts to suit 42"-44" chest please.

Sky blue not manly enough ;) no probs. If you order through Lloyds Site i'll sort it from there :thumb2 just choose 'size large' and i'll do the rest.

Back
Top Bottom