4 days and counting!!!!

abrasion

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Yep just four days to go :eek:

If anybody on the list hasn't let me know they will be coming/paid can they please do it now.
I need to try to finalise the numbers for the pub as near as possible.

There will be at least 5 real ales on and there may also be a guest cider to add to the stowford press and magners on tap.:beerjug:

Breakfast will be a self service affair so you can load your own plate:thumb

The camping field is being mowed again next week if the weather holds up (its not very long anyway)

So see you all there at the weekend:thumb2:beerjug::ChrisKelly

Im In where do i sign?

Been pondering this one for a while :nenau but after a few hours in the garage today looking at my kit and a spin on the bike to wet me whistle I'm coming.:thumb2

Bet if i look at the weather report now its gonna be cold, wet or snow or even all and more :blast

Can i Pay on Friday? planing to arrive at 2ish

Ta

Yep just four days to go :eek:

If anybody on the list hasn't let me know they will be coming/paid can they please do it now.
I need to try to finalise the numbers for the pub as near as possible.

There will be at least 5 real ales on and there may also be a guest cider to add to the stowford press and magners on tap.:beerjug:

Breakfast will be a self service affair so you can load your own plate:thumb

The camping field is being mowed again next week if the weather holds up (its not very long anyway)

So see you all there at the weekend:thumb2:beerjug::ChrisKelly

I will be coming and camping up, is it ok to square you up on arrival ??
Also got some Tshirts to throw in raffle, living in Cornwall We rely on Air Ambulance so very worthy cause......

Sorry about the late notice but can I add another two happy campers to the list (2 nights, got to make the most of the wet weather :)
Will pay tonight when back from work

B&B

Whats the name of the b&b or hotel next door to camp site. Cheers

Me women wants to come she not tenting it!!

Back
Top Bottom