Thank You

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Cracking week end :clap :clap
Many thanks to Abrasion and Stan for all their hard work.
:beerjug:

Thanks again to Abrasion, Stan and Mini-abrasion too.
Sorry I had to dash off, herself took ill again in the night. :blast
Good to put a few more faces to names. :thumb2

Oh, and I could still hear Att snoring from inside the van. :blast

Stan and Abrasion, what a cracking weekend. :clap:clap THANK YOU

It was great seeing old faces and welcoming new ones to the 'fold'.:bounce1:bounce1

Good friends, good laughter, good food, what more could anyone ask for a GSer weekend.:hug:beer::thumb

Abrasion, Stan and Mini-Abrasion (Scuff?), thanks for all the work you put in, that was a greaty location for the weekend.

Oh! I've just found my raffle tickets now I'm unpacking, can you post a list of the winning numbers? :rolleyes:

Cheers
Bill

I can only echo what has been said above: Huge thanks to all involved for a great weekend.

Tob job folks!

:beerjug:

Cheers Stan, Chris and the "Gribble" for a great "DO"
Me and Barb had a great time, until the Big Boys made me drink loads of rum and smoke :augie:augie

Look forward to the next one :thumb2:thumb2

And that was Friday night :augie

Excellent weekend, thanks Abrasion and Stan, i couldnt have popped my UKGSER cherry in a better place with bigger Tossers :eek: :thumb2
I'll second that !
Thanks also to Toad for leading the run out to the brewery, and every one else for their company, haven't laughed so much for ages, don't think I've drunk that much for a while either:beer:
look forward to the next one. Cheers, Harry.:thumb2

Thank you one and all

Lovely to make the acquaintance of so many civilised and friendly 'Tossers'.

We had a super time, thanks all, hope to see you again on our travels.

What a fantastic weekend away, thank you Stan and Abrasion xxx

Great that you both came and discovered that we're a friendly bunch really :thumb2

i hope Mrs Branch is resting,after her busy morning helping you pack up :augie
:comfort :D

As above,cheers guys and thanks for your efforts in sorting out a fab weekend. :thumb2

Just got my feet up in the workshop for a 12hr night shift...halogen heater on,coffee on the go. :D

Thanks from me too. What a great weekend - My hangover yesterday was epic, I think I was only feeling passable again by 5pm :augie

Thanks to Toad for leading a top ride out to the brewery and thanks to Abrasion and Stan for organising the whole thing :thumb

Everything is hanging up in the garage and my office in an attempt to dry it out now :blast

Thanks from me too. What a great weekend - My hangover yesterday was epic, I think I was only feeling passable again by 5pm :augie

Thanks to Toad for leading a top ride out to the brewery and thanks to Abrasion and Stan for organising the whole thing :thumb

Everything is hanging up in the garage and my office in an attempt to dry it out now :blast

Hangover; Snap ::beerjug: :eek
Garage; Snap

It was a cracking weekend though.

Back
Top Bottom